Still have some larger colonies available cheap!

I am going to have a few larger colonies for sale soon. I had to rearrange my rock to catch my hippo, who by the way, went to a very good home.

I have too many corals and I need to make some room to let some of my favorites grow out. I have a 3" turquise acro that looks white since under the t-5’s. It does have a hint of the turquoise, but I am sure it would look better lower down than where I had it. I have a 4-5" green tabling acro that is really nice, but I have too many tabling corals. I have two small frags of my yellow scroll coral and just a whole lot of frags right now. Maybe if there is enough interest I could put together a few frag packs. I will post pictures and prices later tonight when I get some free time. PM if you have any interest.

PM sent.

YGPM

I would like to get in line for either a frag pack or a tabling anything!!

Jon has first dibs on large colonies, but I have frags of the green tabling acro which I will include in the frag packs. Cdangel0 has first dibs on a pack. I can do three packs:

Pack 1: $75

1" branching Hyacinth bird nest
1"+ purple cap
1" pink millie
1" green table
2-3" tan/green acro
1" yellow scroll

Pack 2: $75

1"+ purple cap
1" pink millie
1" green table
2-3" tan/green acro
1" yellow scroll

Pack 3: $75

1"+ purple cap
1" pink millie
1" green table
2-3" tan/green acro
1" green/yellow millie

Pack 4: $30

1"branching ORA green Bird nest
1" purple Cap
2" branching pink pocci

Pack 5: $20

1"branching ORA green Bird nest
1" purple Cap

Pictures coming soon.

I really need to move some of these corals out so I have decided to sell packs 1-3 for $50 and the I will give you a bonus coral from the smaller packs. That is a total of 7 frags for $50. First come first serve.

Oh! You had a very good day at the frag swap today. Need room for the new stuff…Ehh?

Well since Craig has never been late to the table, I would like Frag Pack #3 at your new, improved price. But if that tan/green thin branching acro is grown from a frag you got from me, you can add that to someone elses pack as a bonus Please. It’s a fast grower. and can be deep green under high K MH light, like in the tank of the guy i got it from. mine grows under VHO and displays bright green polyps.

Plus, I will sweeten the deal with a couple of the frags you are wanting from me. just for fun. we can figure those out on the side. I am interested in your pink millie and the Grn/Ellow millie, both of which i don’t have. I have one new green table frag, but yours may be difffernent, so that’s good, and is the hyacinth birds nest the pink hystrix? or the green one? The pink would be new for me. and i do have some kind of purple monti cap frag growing, but again, yours may be different , if not, i can start a new mother colony in the new frag tank i just filled up. I have several pink pocillapora damacoris also. so i’m cool there. and i have lots of green ORA type birdsnest. so i need not those.

Something like that would be, Peachy Keen!

Sound cool?

[quote=“kaptken, post:7, topic:1729”]
Oh! You had a very good day at the frag swap today. Need room for the new stuff…Ehh?

Well since Craig has never been been late to the table, I would like Frag Pack #3 at your new, improved price. But if that tan/green thin branching acro is grown from a frag you got from me, you can add that to someone elses pack as a bonus Please. It’s a fast grower. and can be deep green under high K MH light, like in the tank of the guy i got it from. mine grows under VHO and displays bright green polyps.

Plus, I will sweeten the deal with a couple of the frags you are wanting from me. just for fun. we can figure those out on the side. I am interested in your pink millie and the Grn/Ellow millie, both of which i don’t have. I have one new green table frag, but yours may be difffernent, so that’s good, and is the hyacinth birds nest the pink hystrix? or the green one? The pink would be new for me. and i do have some kind of purple monti cap frag growing, but again, yours may be different , if not, i can start a new mother colony in the new frag tank i just filled up. I have several pink pocillapora damacoris also. so i’m cool there. and i have lots of green ORA type birdsnest. so i need not those.

Something like that would be, Peachy Keen!

Sound cool?[/quote]

Sounds great. I can throw in some of my green hulk zoas instead of the green/tan acro that originally came from your mother colony. Let me know when you would like to get the pack. I could meet you at DPA some day during my lunch hour.

Damn Ken - didn’t know I had a reputation around here ;D

Ellen -
I’d love Frag pack #1. Only problem is I am leaving for vacation this Sunday and Saturday is going to be tied up packing and cleaning and celebrating the wife’s birthday etc. Any chance you’d be available one night during the week (the later the better)? I don’t want to ask you to hold them until I get back as you’ve already said

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:6, topic:1729”]
I really need to move some of these corals out[/quote]

Let me know what we can do.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:9, topic:1729”]
Damn Ken - didn’t know I had a reputation around here ;D

Ellen -
I’d love Frag pack #1. Only problem is I am leaving for vacation this Sunday and Saturday is going to be tied up packing and cleaning and celebrating the wife’s birthday etc. Any chance you’d be available one night during the week (the later the better)? I don’t want to ask you to hold them until I get back as you’ve already said

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:6, topic:1729”]
I really need to move some of these corals out[/quote]

Let me know what we can do.[/quote]

Where are you located? I am assuming you are up north. I work in Newark everyday so I could meet you somewhere either on my lunch break or right after work. Just pick a day and PM where and when would work for you.

Are you still makiing those zoa packs? I just got my new t5 lights last week and I’m ready to start stocking my tank now.

I have a 5" x 4" yellow scroll $50, 5" x 5" green tabling acro $50, turquoise acro $30, three head dendro $65 (1 large head 3 babies), and the packs are still for sale minus Ken’s.

This is much greener in person:

Yellow scroll top left:

This is an older pic of the dendro. The babies are larger and there are 3.

Since there hasn’t been much interest in these I am moving them out slowly to the Fish Bowl. PM if you are interested and I will let you know what I have that is still available. Mods you can close this thread.