Subforum on Reef2Reef

This is a completely random thought/suggestion, but I figured it might be worth a conversation…

Has anyone considered having the club’s forum hosted on Reef2Reef? There are several others who do and it is an extremely active forum. I’m on there all the time and people could discover the club there who are from the area but found R2R first. I have no idea what hosting there entails, but it might be a way to drive more traffic and conversation.

I will reach out and find out out whats involved.

Any news on the sub forum?

I sent them a message the same day we discussed this and no response! I will try once again and contact rev directly

#@$^ not cool! I’ll message one of the staff guys who is always on and remind them.

All i did was hit the contact us tab and did it that way. Did you look and see if they had added it and just didnt say anything?

It wasn’t there as of this morning. I posted in the Delaware section to see if anyone was on there but not a member here.

Reached out to an admin. Rev, the owner, is going to message me.

we need to keep the site and forum as that is what the sponsors pay for, if we just use a sub-forum on another site we would lose a lot of our sponsors.

This is just a temporary forum, we will be switching to Zenforo in Jan. with a full portal with the sponsor banners back, it also has a lot more hooks into social networks like post sharing to Facebook and twitter.

Frank were talking about on r2r not here.

Talked to R2R owner… we have a subforum.

Would be a good place for us to publicize the club. We can’t send people to our site, but we can find new people at least.