SUNDAY EARLY AFTERNOON RELEASE

[CENTER][SIZE=“3”][COLOR=“navy”]RELEASING RAINBOW WATERMELON CHALICE!! $10 BUCKS!!

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY GOT A FRAG I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ORDER IT AGAIN. ONLY 1 PER CUSTOMER!!!

HERE IS A FRAG!!

CHECK OUT THE LINK TO BE AMAZED

$10 Section[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Stunning indeed!!

Ok, it’s 4:00 on the east coast here is more for u!!

How much does shipping cost if I spend under $125? I couldn’t find the answer on your website.

Thanks

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:4, topic:3784”]
How much does shipping cost if I spend under $125? I couldn’t find the answer on your website.

Thanks[/quote]
john, and everyone else interested in mr coral stuff: there’s a decent possibility of a group buy. that would cover shipping costs to a central location, details, if it happens, will be posted on the forum asap.

That’s great Paul, but I would still like to know what he charges for shipping under $125. And did anybody look at the prices of the bigger pieces he has on his site.

john i looked at everything on the site. many things priced cheap, others high and many way high. no i did not see shipping on less than 125$.

Remember that we get a 20% discount on all coral colonies. YahoO

Paul - put me down for one of these rainbow watermelon chalices when the group buy thread goes up.

group buy is up, reefman, john, and craig, but craig, the rainbow watermelon chalice is not listed.