super glue Gel

Wheres everyone buy their super glue gel from? I kno I can buy from dollor store, but is that the best bang for your buck? seems like I’m always running out. if you buy online and have a link please share

Super cheap at Harbor Freight. I won a big container of corafix years ago and I’m still using it.

[quote=“icecool2, post:2, topic:8818”]
Super cheap at Harbor Freight. I won a big container of corafix years ago and I’m still using it.[/quote]how many ounce container is yours?

and never even thought of harbor freight

It’s the big one. I don’t know how big it is.

You can even get a free flashlight (with coupon) while you’re there :slight_smile:

I think it is the 10oz bottle based on a quick google search.

http://m.harborfreight.com/maxi-bond-glue-3-pack-42367.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided

$1.50 for three. The nice thing is that they are small tubes so you don’t worry about a big one drying out or getting fouled if you use it underwater.

was just looking at that I’m thinking more along the lines of the 10 pack :), not sure if mine was no good or I’m not using enough but having problems with it sticking

I find you need to dip the glue first to get good adhesion. I put a blob of glue then dip it in the tank so it gets a skin on it. Wait a few seconds and it is usually good to go.

Dollar store glue is good too!

Harbor freight FTW.

One time I bought the regular super glue and got my free tape measure. Took the glue back and exchanged it for the super glue GEL (a must) and the manager gave me another tape measure. 2 tape measure and a 10 pack of super glue gel for $2… you can’t beat that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

not sure if it’s in store but I’m gonna go check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk