Swap Raffle Items

OK we are starting to get responses and items for the swap raffle.

So far we have:

48" 6 bar T5 Tek Light fixture
AWI 75gpd RODI Unit
BRS Delux GFO/Carbon Reactor
Combo Pack Rod’s Food
Several different coral colonies
Platinum Clown fish from clownfishsushi
Gift Certificates from Champion Lighting

More items being added / received everyday

Are the volunteers able to participate in the raffle as well? or well that be conflict of intrest?

[quote=“reefman66, post:2, topic:5117”]
Are the volunteers able to participate in the raffle as well?[/quote]

Absolutely!!!

The only one who can’t participate is the one pulling the tickets. Which I assume will be me…or my wife…if it’s my wife then you know I’m participating in the raffle!!!

I was about to ask the same question, but since it’s been answered already I just say that of the announced raffle prizes I only want 7 of them YahoO ::thumbsup:: :BEER ::drool::

those are some great prizes!

Nice work Craig ::thumbsup::

Thanks, you have obviously been spending some time on this. nice prizes

The guy i spoke with at HiddenReef told me to contact him closer to the swap for a raffle prize (hopefully), other then that i haven’t done too much but place a few call/ emails without much response.

For our first time, its looking nice though, couple a years we’ll be bigger then macna ::rofl::

wow i want 7 too lol cant wait

Let’s add in:

Refractometer
Marineland Reef Capable LED lights (3 different lengths)
Tropic Marin Phosphate removal media

We received an Aquatic Life ORP controller this morning

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:9, topic:5117”]
We received an Aquatic Life ORP controller this morning[/quote]
craig, we have some incredible raffle items. we need to get those up on fragswapper to attract more paying attendees. get on it! get wheelie to do it. i mean john. PBJ! lOl

Minor correction to the fragswapper ad. I’m donating a Platinum Clownfish but it mentions a Picasso Clownfish. Unless someone else is donating a Picasso! ;D

I got the ‘P’ right - I get credit for that right?

Fixed

<----Really wants the platinum clownfish ::drool::

[quote=“decemberunderground, post:13, topic:5117”]
<----Really wants the platinum clownfish ::drool::[/quote]

Well the raffle tickets for that item will only be $5 so if you buy 20 of them you should have pretty good odds of winning ;D

Yeah right, I have the worst luck ever! If I bought 20 of them and there was only 1 other one, it would be that 1 that got drawn. I never win anything. When Hidden Reef had its big raffle I stayed until 8:58 when they closed at 9 and put in 40 raffle tickets in a container that had 10 in it and still didn’t win ::bs::

Or how about the prizes that I was “guaranteed” to win. (10 winners and 6 tickets in the bucket before we put ours in) I was quite upset with that. >::: That bring me to another question. Will the list of winners be published somewhere? It just helps us to know Craig won’t be taking all the loot for himself. ::rofl::

[quote=“Scottman81, post:16, topic:5117”]
Or how about the prizes that I was “guaranteed” to win. (10 winners and 6 tickets in the bucket before we put ours in) I was quite upset with that. >::: That bring me to another question.[/quote]

Are you talking about a DRC raffle?

[quote=“Scottman81, post:16, topic:5117”]
Will the list of winners be published somewhere? It just helps us to know Craig won’t be taking all the loot for himself. ::rofl::[/quote]

if it wasn’t for Craig, there wouldn’t be any loot :BEER

We were talking about a raffle they had at the Hidden Reef.