Tank after the crash

So the tank has been stable for the past week. Levels went up a little but r back down like a few said they would due to a mini cycle. Installed an inkbird temp controller to keep this from happening again. Only a few corals made it thro. My Zoas a piece of birds nest and the potato chip coral thing. My clowns and my chromis made it too. Now it’s time to refill the tank. A buddy fragged a few pieces for me to stock. Would anyone be interested in donating anything to help me rebuild?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve got some green digi, couple zoas, shrooms prob some other stuff to if your interested

Yes I’d really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention I’m in Townsend

Notta problem. I’m in Newcastle but I pick my kids up from daycare in middletown every day

I have some birdsnest and stunner chalice if your interested. I live in Middletown.

Yes please and thank you. Just let me kno when I can pick stuff up. I’m at the beach this weekend with my kids for the sea witch festival but I’ll b home monday

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:2, topic:8764”]
We’ve got some green digi, couple zoas, shrooms prob some other stuff to if your interested[/quote]
Thanks so much Lee nd wife. For the frags. There in. I’ll post a pic when they open

How’s the tank coming along?

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:9, topic:8764”]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
So far so good. Haven’t mounted nething yet.

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:9, topic:8764”]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
So far so good. Haven’t mounted nething yet.

My palys sprouted up from where they died. Same with my gsp. The plate on the rack looks like it has pylops. The tan/brown thing on the rock is still alive.

Yea weird what can survive

And yes I kno I can’t spell

I have a large peice of purple Monti cap if your interested ?

[quote=“MarineMike5, post:14, topic:8764”]
I have a large peice of purple Monti cap if your interested ?[/quote]
Sure mike. Thanks. U have any more rainbow nem’s? I cooked mine :frowning:

Should have in a couple of weeks. Starting to see some opening up large. I noticed when they do that they split. When they do I’ll give you one.

[quote=“MarineMike5, post:16, topic:8764”]
Should have in a couple of weeks. Starting to see some opening up large. I noticed when they do that they split. When they do I’ll give you one.[/quote]
Awesome. Thanks. Just let me kno about the monti when I can come over

This weekend is ok. Let me know when

Sunday?

Sunday is good. Let me know what time is good for you