Tank Video

Since I live so far away, I thought of making a video of my tank for all the members to see. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BZtatEQ3A

Nice John, that setosa colony sweet! everything looks great! can’t wait to see it in person whenever i get to your neck of the woods.

Super nice John, love setosa also. Can I reserve green monti cap for next meeting? if it’s avail.

Thanks guys.
Rosti I will have a nice large piece saved for you.

Awesome looking tank John. I hope to have a tank like that one day.

Fantastic Tank John! The old corals are getting big and still very bright. I can see that all the space in between the old ones is getting filled in with frags. with your growth rate, it wont be long until it climaxes. and then the acros and LPS will be fighting for space. I bet You are going to spend more time pruning and thinning the forrest in about 18 months. but its going to look super by then.

Nice job!

Great looking tank John. Any of those acro ready to frags?

[quote=“Adictedtoswf, post:5, topic:3420”]
Awesome looking tank John. I hope to have a tank like that one day.[/quote]
Thanks. I’m sure you will.

[quote=“kaptken, post:6, topic:3420”]
Fantastic Tank John! The old corals are getting big and still very bright. I can see that all the space in between the old ones is getting filled in with frags. with your growth rate, it wont be long until it climaxes. and then the acros and LPS will be fighting for space. I bet You are going to spend more time pruning and thinning the forrest in about 18 months. but its going to look super by then.

Nice job! [/quote]

Thanks Ken, yeah I am running out of space.

[quote=“reefman66, post:7, topic:3420”]
Great looking tank John. Any of those acro ready to frags?[/quote]

Thanks reefman,I might have some available for the next meeting.