THANK YOU!!

I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone that made our first swap such a success yesterday. I’d like to list everyone by name, but so many people showed up to help out we could be here for a very long time, so if you don’t mind I’ll generalize.

Obviously I need to thank all of our sponsors, we received an enormous amount of support as evident by the need for 4 tables to hold all of the raffle prizes.

I’d also like to thank all of the vendors, without vendors setting up tanks & tables people would have no reason to come.

Now for the club members, the ones that really pulled this event off and put in so much hard work and time to make it a memorable event. Thank you everyone that showed up Friday night on short notice to help get the room rearranged, and organized (several times), specifically Marty, Dolly, Ken, John, Mike, Bill, and Frank (I apologize if I’ve missed anyone). The volunteers that helped out all day at the event. I’d like to identify by name but it was ALL of you.

A special thank you to Deb for handling the raffle drawings, and the general announcements. Very well done.

And thank you to the spouses that showed up to help as well, I know you probably would have been anywhere else.

Thank you to everyone that stuck around at the end of the day and helped get the room cleaned up and put back. I was impressed that it took barely over an hour to get everything clean and back the way we found it, you guys kicked ass.

I’d also like to publicly and specifically thank my wife Lynn for putting up with me the last few weeks, giving up her living and dining rooms to raffle prizes and misc. boxes of stuff, dealing with me coming to bed in the middle of the night because I was working on “swap stuff” and unable to sleep. And most importantly dealing with my cranky, irritable, stressed out ass.

Overall the day was a HUGE success, and I think everyone left happy and excited for next years event. I wish I had had the time or thought to take more pictures, but at least we have some.

We had a line at the door at 10am!!!

I agree ::thumbsup::

Thanks to everyone, lots of people stepped up and gave a hand.
The entire event ran smoothly PBJ!

looks awesome im so pissed i had to miss it. it sucks having to have jobs we just all need to be independently wealthy and everything would be so much easier

That was a lot of fun good pics. So much fun.

We need to bring those vendors back. Great bunch of people and lots of goodies! especially Rigle Automotive, they had lots of good stuff!

Was alot of fun. 

Think there was a great turn out and very well organized big hats off to Craig.  ::thumbsup::

Craig it was a blast to be there and look forward to next year!also I think I left my caulk gun behind your booth

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:8, topic:5256”]
Craig it was a blast to be there and look forward to next year!also I think I left my caulk gun behind your booth[/quote]

You did. I have it for you.

Did anyone else notice Houndsbay John has a sign behind him that says, “Fit for stardom” and he has stars on his sign? :slight_smile:

[quote=“Gordonious, post:10, topic:5256”]
Did anyone else notice Houndsbay John has a sign behind him that says, “Fit for stardom” and he has stars on his sign? :slight_smile: [/quote]

No, but i did notice his sign said " Ho - undsbayman " ::rofl::