The Frazer Zoo closed

I’m sure there will be many panicked people reading this thread, but this is GREAT news. ::thumbsup:: Mike has taken over! The dogs, cats, and other furr balls are gone. The reptiles and aquatics are expanding. I am going to try to stop by today to get a full scoop from the owner and I’ll be sure to share what I find out!

Oh and another thanks to Mike for once again coming through and picking up another rare animal for me I could not find ANYWHERE else.
PBJ!

Dam you John

About dropped my phone

I’m sure mike will make that into one of the best aquatic stores in that area. He always had great looking corals. Im sure it will be so much better with all the fur balls gone lol

I just read this elsewhere this morning but didn’t want to post until I had a chance to confirm. thansk for confirming Jon.

Was he invited to the Frag Swap ? is he comming ?

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:4, topic:5161”]
I just read this elsewhere this morning but didn’t want to post until I had a chance to confirm. thansk for confirming Jon.[/quote]

You know I hate passing rumors. I had to give them a call and make sure. I was there today and it is no doubt Mike’s thing now. Pretty cool.

Coming soon… Mike’s A.S.P Aquarium Specialties and Research

Jon,

Can you talk to him about joining us at the swap?

Sure I’ll mention it to him if he doesn’t log on here first. Shoot me a PM with any details he would need to know.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:7, topic:5161”]
Jon,

Can you talk to him about joining us at the swap?[/quote]

i asked him on saturday and he said he didnt know about it :confused: idk

I haven’t been in yet since I was asked to talk to him. May have a chance today.

That being said if he hasn’t heard of it and he posts on the DVRC boards fairly often… Perhaps we need to find other ways to advertise it.

Any update on if or when they are re-opening? I called the phone # and get no answer.

[quote=“Scottman81, post:11, topic:5161”]
Any update on if or when they are re-opening? I called the phone # and get no answer.[/quote]

Try here:

http://www.aquariumspecialtiesresearch.com/

Zoo is closed ASR is open already. They never really had a closed time I believe. They are moving a couple doors down however so they will no longer be on the corner. Slightly smaller space, but a chance to redo the store to really show off the aquatics. Including a huge show tank.

Who has been there to check them out so far and what did you think?

The store has moved 100% and it is looking really sweet so far. Stopped in last week. As always there were some rare treats you don’t find in most stores and a very friendly staff.