The NEW FISH BOWL

Hey all just wanted to let everyone know who hasnt seen the fish bowl has moved just north of the camden walmart. Just went in today. First time ive seen the open sign on. Met the new owner and the staff. Wow, what a change from how things used to be. Me, along with everyone else has had their issues with fish bowl before. But after talking with the owner and getting a good look at the place, I think Dover area will have something to compete with Premium Aquatics. They’re still setting up and stocking and have plans for a frag room! I encourage everyone to stop in and support them and put old misconceptions of the fish bowl to bed.

What Misconceptions ??? LOL !!!

Glad to hear they are stepping up their game. GolfC

Does anyone know the new address?

Matt, I’m not sure of the exact address but, it’s south of Dover on 13 in Camden. Just before Walmart right after Varalo gas station on your right.

Thanks A. Btw your build is looking awesome.

Thanks Matt. It’s coming along nicely, but not as fast as I would like.

[quote=“JustinsSS, post:1, topic:5353”]
Hey all just wanted to let everyone know who hasnt seen the fish bowl has moved just north of the camden walmart. Just went in today. First time ive seen the open sign on. Met the new owner and the staff. Wow, what a change from how things used to be. Me, along with everyone else has had their issues with fish bowl before. But after talking with the owner and getting a good look at the place, I think Dover area will have something to compete with Premium Aquatics. They’re still setting up and stocking and have plans for a frag room! I encourage everyone to stop in and support them and put old misconceptions of the fish bowl to bed. hid kits [/quote] hehehe…that was a great misconceptions…

What’s their phone number??

302-697-4448

thanks john stopped in there and the store is nice. owner is cool “i like it a lot” lol… will be a frequent shopper i’m sure…

4000 S Dupont Hwy, Camden, DE 19934

Courtesy of google. I matched the phone number from above to the one in superpages so it should be the same place. When I saw Camden, I got all excited because I thought, finally a place close by to me in Philly. No more driving 30-40 min for a store…

Then I realized…

:-(" :-(" :-("

Bah i wish i was that close to hidden reef :slight_smile: