Things for sale! Cleaning out.

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:20, topic:6508”]

[quote=“Scottman81, post:18, topic:6508”]

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:17, topic:6508”]
I have 2 of these lights also for sale[/quote]
The T5 or LED?[/quote]

T5[/quote]
Any chance the same price as Casey’s too?

Hey all, have a chance to upgrade and want to try and sell my current tank first. Most of you know its a 50gl rimless rr tank, 3 sided star fire, has Quiet one 4000 return and a 10 gallon sump. I paid 600 for this from a lady on our forums about 3 years ago and its been great, just looking to get back in the big game again. Would like to get 425 for the setup. Plenty of pictures in the thread on the first page.

Thanks guys,

Casey

Hey all, looking to sell my current setup to fund the new tank. Would like to get 450 with the current return which is a mag 7.

Thanks for looking.
Casey

:BUMP), looking to get 425. Will consider some trades. LMK what ya got.

Thanks

:BUMP) :BUMP) :BUMP)

Dropping price to 400 with mag 7. Lets get this sold.

:BUMP) 375 takes the combo. All you need is a light… STARFIRE GLASS

350…COME GET IT. #@$^

Hey is the nano still available? What size is it, does it come with stand, light and pump? Had an aqua pod once and looking for something similar for baby cichlids. Mine are breeding like crazy and we don’t have room for a big stand. Like the small footprint and easy maintainance. Where are you located we are in dover.

[quote=“FAFNF, post:28, topic:6508”]
Hey is the nano still available? What size is it, does it come with stand, light and pump? Had an aqua pod once and looking for something similar for baby cichlids. Mine are breeding like crazy and we don’t have room for a big stand. Like the small footprint and easy maintainance. Where are you located we are in dover.[/quote]

What kind of cichlids? I just started a cichlid tank.

We went with Africans and lobe it! So much less work than our reef (although we do miss it!). I have about 20 babies right now and surprisingly the adults arn’t eating them. I would like to get them out of the display though until I can rehome them. We ordered all of ours all together as fry and have had great success, no fighting. We added 5 rainbow tetras to the mix to bring them out more and worked like a charm!

I have africans as well. what kind are the fry?

We have about 12 adults, a pleco, 5 rainbows and the babies in a 75g setup with sump (our old reef setup). Looks like they are mostly yellow labs, calico peacocks and some dark blue/grey ones. Hard to tell because they are still so small. Where are you located I am in dover. Will be looking to get rid of most of the little ones soon.

i am in milford. what will you be selling them for ?

Not sure yet, probably not much since we really don’t have room for them in our display. I could definitely work out a deal if you take a bunch lol otherwise probably like $3 each or so, not looking to get rich off of them.

let me know when they are ready and I will come take a look at them .

Sounds good, message sent. Sorry we hijacked your thread Casey…

responded! Sorry Casey!!

No sweat guys…Tank is already sold though. Sorry i didnt update this thread.

I do have a 40breeder with custom tall stand for sale.

Thanks, a 40 is too long for me. I don’t have much wall space left, lol. I will keep looking.