To All

All I had a death in the family there were alot of complications and why I have not been posting much because that is where most of my attention was geared towards. I will go into details later but I thank you all for your paicents.

I will try to reach out to everyone next week at some point.

AJ, I am really sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Please accept my condolences.

John

Sorry about your loss :(.

VERY VERY sorry to hear that AJ. Prairs to you and your family

Sorry to hear about your loss, AJ. Condolences to your family.

Safe Passage and Sweet Dreams for your Father.

Tend to Him first.

thank you all for your kind words and support and understandings. I am happy to have a friendly reefing family out there.

All,

We burried him on thursday and I wanted to tank you all for the paicents and kind words I have recived from everyone. I am getting into swing and have solved the issue with not reciving emails when I get a pm so that is fixed. I have FIJI- Jakarta- Aussie- Bali all comming in this week and gearing up for the swap.

I have a special shipment of hand picked bali acros including but no limited to the Walt Disney Tenius…

How much for the Walt Disney?

Coming in this week. Well take pictures when they get in send them to me first let me hand pick mine and then offer the rest to the public. A Walt Disney acro? I have to see that one the real deal is more valuable than gold. Bring on the corals. It has been almost 2 months since I bought a coral and I am jonesn bad.

Well wait til what you see what I am going to bring to the swap …

3 UFO Scollies