Under new management

So the fish bowl is being bought and moved to the south side of Dover. It will be at 4000 s DuPont hwy next to papa johns. Its down almost to the Camden lowes. I have been working with mike (the new owner) and will have up on the site soon. He is very excited about this new endevor and is looking forward to supporting the club. Craig I will put him in contact with you,when you get a chance send me your Phone number when you can.

do you know mike?

I’ve met him as well, but don’t know him personally.

Yeah , heard this might be happening since last summer…might be a good thing.get someone with fresh ideas who’s gonna invest in building up the business…Hope the physical move doesn’t throw off the existing customer base…

The Fish Bowl will be open at the current location through Easter. Phone # is 302-674-0544 to ask about the new store. Wish them luck with the new location. PoM

Stopped in at the Fish Bowl today and met the new owners. I like how they have the store arranged with the tanks in the back and dry goods up front. They are making good progress on the separate coral frag room, looking good. It was a pleasure to meet the both of them and I wish them nothing but success in their new business venture.

As stated in a prior post their address is

The Fish Bowl
4000 S. Dupont Hwy Dover, De.

And their phone number is 302-697-4448

looking forward to hearing from them on our site

Hello all, my name is Mike DiLorenzo. Stacey Eldridge and I are the owners of the Fish Bowl now. We have opened the coral room and are setting up the last of the lights and starting to collect a variety of corals. I want to thank Jason for helping to get the store running. Also thanks to Cameron for all of the great advise. Couldn’t have done it without you guys. We are going to start doing business with Dr. Mac to get more quality corals to Dover and we would love to come to the next DRC meeting to meet everyone. Our number is 302-687-4448 if you would like to call or stop by at 4000 S. DuPont Hwy. Hope to see you all soon, mike d

Good luck, Mike and Stacey. ::thumbsup::

stopped in today for some supplies and to check out the coral room they only have some of the tanks lit so it was nowhere near full but it was looking pretty god and i liked the setup