UV Sterilizer

Looking for a uv sterilizer for my 125g reef tank. Anyone have one they want to sell

I do, it needs a bulb and quartz sleve

What brand, size, bulb watts, and how much. Thanks

I have a Ultralife Ultra-V VHO UV Sterilizer 40 watt that I bought new and was only used for 3 months. I like to get $150.00 for it. Let me know if your interested in it.

[quote=“mca, post:4, topic:8425”]
I have a Ultralife Ultra-V VHO UV Sterilizer 40 watt that I bought new and was only used for 3 months. I like to get $150.00 for it. Let me know if your interested in it.[/quote]
:Welcome) to the site let us know if e can help beaides sell this uv light lOl

Holding off alittle while longer on the UV. The 40 watt would be perfect. Had a little problem with Ick in the reef tank. Seems to be under control for now. It’s been over a month and no signs of it. Was looking to add UV as an extra defense but too much reading on the subject has uncovered too many pros and cons.

Uv isnt going to stop ick all fish have it, there is somthing wrong and that is causing the outbreak. Like temp swings, stray electrical voltage in the tank,another fish picking on that fish, tank parameters being very off. Just a few b4 you buy somthing you might not need.

Exactly what I have read about Ich. No more out breaks as of now. it’s been almost 2 months. Thanks everyone for the input