vendor feed back

I have bought atleast 10 acro colonies from aj and so far everything is doing great. Aj delivers what he sells! (Aslong as he sends it to you and doesn’t bring it to you)lmao that’s a joke for some of us…

Agreed! I just got some fish and everyone is doing great!

+1

The fish that I recieved are all doing great. Appear to be the healthiest fish I have ever bought no fin damage and they eat like pigs flake and frozen food. The corals I got are doing well and are a good value for what you get.

Jason how about an update on the stuff you got from AJ

Everything is doing great except for 2 I burnt when I changed bulbs. I will try to get some pics tomorrow when the lights are on. I’m still trying to find proper placement but so far everything is healthy. ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::

As of yesterday, one of the acros has totally gone white and another is starting .

And by no means am I insinuating anything against the vendor, it is just that the acros have not acclimated to my tank environment.

This fish I got are doing fine. I got two acros. One has gone crazy in a good way and has colored up so nicely and is growing mm a day with nice polyp exstension. The other is very healthy just has not come into its potential color or growth yet.

These pictures are from when I brought it home untill now. This colony has a crab in it. It has good growth on the lower left front and good pe.

Same thing here. Received the same night. 10/4/14