Virtual club meeting Saturday 01/09/2021 at 1pm

Virtual club meetings will be held on the second Saturday each month at 1pm. All those in the saltwater hobby are welcome to attend, learn, and share.

This event will be held via Zoom. Please use the following link to attend:

Zoom meeting

2 Likes

@SizzleFun
Thanks for getting this posted! I can’t wait to have another one. Now that we have a consistent meeting time maybe we will build some momentum and participation.
Looking forward to it!

1 Like

SPECIAL DOOR PRIZE:

FREE FRAG of Pandora Zoanthids
(5+ polyps) *

For the first 10 meeting participants to both comment on this post and participate in the virtual meeting this Saturday (1/09/2021)

Arrangements for local contact free pick up at Donavon’s House (zip 19808)or reasonably close meeting place (practicing appropriate physical distancing as needed)

• no purchase necessary, limited time offer, while supplies last, picture is a representation of the approximate color of the Zoanthids (not the actual frag)…

Door Prize List:

1. SizzleFun
    2.Jamesd1991
  2. MarineMike5
  3. Lori

Please and thank you!

1 Like

First on the list!

Sound like fun im going to try and make it

1 Like

Lori and I will try to tune in.

1 Like

looking forward to it

Excellent. Will we be doing tank tours again?

Hoping to join the meeting. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

What is the meeting ID using my iphone

need a passcode

If you were having difficulty getting in please retry the link in the forum. :wink:

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting @Donavon !

1 Like

Sorry for the technical difficulty today and late start to the meeting. It was a great meeting otherwise. Great to see everyone and thanks for participating!

I have several frags of Pandora’s available to those who were on zoom today. If you tried to get on but couldn’t ( @davisgregg33 ) just send me a message I will have Pandora’s for you anyhow!
Looking forward to seeing you all next month!

1 Like

Old news to many of you I’m sure – but a fun follow up article to a discussion we had during our meeting.

2 Likes