Visit today

I went in today and they have some beautiful anthias just in. Pink squares and purples. Also had a nice clown trigger, but it’s gone now.
[move] <[/move]

[quote=“Jocephus, post:1, topic:1900”]
Also had a nice clown trigger, but it’s gone now.[/quote]

Am I correct in guessing that’s why you have a new avatar?

[quote=“ravensfan531, post:2, topic:1900”]
Am I correct in guessing that’s why you have a new avatar?[/quote]

PBJ!
You got it!

Is he really that small or is that maroon that big?

my friend and I were in the fish bowl 3 weeks ago and picked up a clown trigger same size as yours…Its doing really well…they must have a good source…great price too !

i thought missy ordered a clown… but by the time i got there thurs, it was gone!!! then i realized, i just saw some pics on the forum of joes new clown trigger!!! (he looked happy thru your front window) >LOL<

only a few males left of the squares btw. seem to sell quickly in pairs, even though i think it was around 50 bucks for both.

Yeah, great price on the clown! He’s doing real well, chases that big maroon all over for food! He’s actually about 2", the maroon has him by another two inches. Not for long.

The squares were really beautiful, I just don’t think they would fit well in my setup. Prettiest fish I’ve seen in a while.

I figure I have room for one or two more fish so I need to choose wisely. I’m thinking of an angel, maybe koran or french. I know I’ll have to upgrade eventually, but it shouldn’t be an issue when the time comes.

this new trans shipper we have been dealing with seems to have some pretty good stock. fill rate is still a little lacking, but that seems to be the norm with most of our distributors… lemme know when u r ready and i will shoot ya whats available as far as sizes and prices.