Volunteer thread

What is the job of the runners?

Basically just go around helping out, where needed, trash runs, get more tickets or shirts, calendar or towels, stuff like that

I will be a runner for the 1-3pm timeslot

[quote=“JustSumGuy, post:19, topic:5151”]
Craig did you find out about the breaker how much amperage it is? I would also see if there will be a way for you to have access to it in case a breaker does trip.

Not sure if this was thought of but just to give an idea of how much amps may be used here is how you converts watts/volts to amps
watts divided by voltage = amps
so 110watt is equal to 1 amp. Since everything we run is 110v[/quote]
new castle is typically 125v so we should be even better lol. but we should have breaker access. i am going to try to get there early and will help out with whatever is needed. also the wife might make something but don’t know what but thats a big maybe lol

I need to follow-up with the chool on a couple things yet, just haven’t had time to call this week. One of the questions I have is about the breaker panel and if someone will be close by with a key in case we trip anything.

I need to try to remember to call back tomorrow morning.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:25, topic:5151”]
I need to follow-up with the chool on a couple things yet, just haven’t had time to call this week. One of the questions I have is about the breaker panel and if someone will be close by with a key in case we trip anything.

I need to try to remember to call back tomorrow morning.[/quote]
Sounds like me… Mr. Procrastinator

What time will we be able to get in?

Hoping for 7 probably not until 8 but am also going to try and get in for a few hours Friday night to start moving tables and setting up.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:28, topic:5151”]
Hoping for 7 probably not until 8 but am also going to try and get in for a few hours Friday night to start moving tables and setting up.[/quote]

If you can get in on Friday to start moving stuff send me a message if nothing is going on for me I would be more the willing to come by and give a hand.