volunteers needed

I am in need of volunteers to help with the frag swap. I will need help setting up breaking down and anything in between. I will also need help with the front door, raffle sales etc. Please post on this thread if you can help and what time frame you can give me. Thanks

I’ll be there first thing in the morning til early afternoon, possibly the whole day. Haven’t cleared the total time with the wife yet.

I’ll be there early to setup the sound stuff. I can help after that with general things. We had issues with extension cords last year. Should we tell the vendors to be sure to bring them and power strips?

Vendors should already be aware to bring that stuff. They are told that we dont provide that stuff.

No harm in reminding them :slight_smile:

It is already in the email that I will send out beginning of next week

I can help out. I will post next week when I find out my schedule for Friday night. 2nd shift some times doesn’t end at 12 midnight if we are busy

My friend’s mom passed away unexpectedly. Her funeral is in north Jersey the day of the swap, so I won’t be able to make it. What time are you starting setup? Maybe I can drop off the speaker equipment on my way up there.

I will be there, What time do we need to be there and are we doing Friday night?

Oops sorry I forgot that little bit of info. Be at the school at 8 am Saturday morning. I dont think we need to do it on Friday night as well. So as of now just Saturday.

I have cleared it with the school and we can get in there at 7 am. I would like to start setup at that time since we arent doing Friday night this year.

Volunteers:

Donavan 9:00
Chris
Bill 7:00
Mike 11:00
Marty 7:00

VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED

I will be there around 11 by I will stay and help tear down and clean up. Sorry, I work 2nd shift and dont get up til 9:30- 10:00

I can be there around 9:00, maybe a little sooner

[quote=“Donavon, post:13, topic:9087”]
I can be there around 9:00, maybe a little sooner[/quote]

That would be great! Thanks

[quote=“MarineMike5, post:12, topic:9087”]
I will be there around 11 by I will stay and help tear down and clean up. Sorry, I work 2nd shift and dont get up til 9:30- 10:00[/quote]

I completely understand!! Thanks for volunteering see you tomorrow!!!