WATT??????? SERIOUSLY????????

So in the past month my clown has been trying to host my deresa clam, and some pple said theirs do it too and to let it go. Anyway the past 3 days my clown fish has been missing…i checked the outside of the tank and looked inbetween the rocks. >::: Nowhere to be found… then the deresa clam i noticed hasnt been opening as much. Tonight i looked in and the tail of the clown was sticking out the opening of the clam!!! Has anyone else had this happen to them? :-? Do i try to remove it? verdict_in Will it hurt the clam? any help is going to be a huge help. >LOCO< Thanx!!!

Is the clown fish still wiggling? The clam can’t eat it, but it can sufocate it. i would leave the lights on. my derasa closes up at night.

it does happen. if clown is alive, it should swim away when the derasa opens. if it’s dead, i’d try to remove it. don’t know how i’d do it, but gently. good luck

Whats the update on this? Or is Nathan at work right now?

This is gonna give me nightmares, and i’m not talking about the clam… Nates avatar pic is creepy :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“saltcreep, post:5, topic:5168”]
This is gonna give me nightmares, and i’m not talking about the clam… Nates avatar pic is creepy :P[/quote]

+1

Holly crap ::rofl::

[quote=“billrob71, post:6, topic:5168”]

This is gonna give me nightmares, and i’m not talking about the clam… Nates avatar pic is creepy :P[/quote]

+1

Holly crap ::rofl::[/quote]
+2

Thanks everyone for the imput!! PBJ! the clown is dead… the clam spit him out over night hopefully but i cant tell. the clam looks shrunken in and just sick so i think i might lose it but ill give it some time… i tryed removing it last night also with tweasers nut had no luck… wish me luck with this clam ::thumbsup::

[quote=“JustSumGuy, post:4, topic:5168”]
Whats the update on this? Or is Nathan at work right now?[/quote]
lol ya i was at work i only get on the computer at night

Thanks lol! i put that on my friends christmas gifts as a joke so i thought it would be funny to use on here lmao!!!

Nice Hat. say… You’re not from France? are you?

Sorry about the clown Nate :-("

sounds like a murder suicide scenario… hope the clam makes it Saint:)

[quote=“saltcreep, post:10, topic:5168”]
Sorry about the clown Nate :-("

sounds like a murder suicide scenario… hope the clam makes it Saint:)[/quote]

Ya o well…no more clowns for me lol imma stay with things that can singly like another tang… ya its like romeo and juliet … the clam died today :frowning:

[quote=“kaptken, post:9, topic:5168”]
Nice Hat. say… You’re not from France? are you?[/quote]

Hahaha thanks ken… i dont think im from France but idk lol