WE ARE MOVING!!!!!

u read it right, HUGE plans are coming into place… the store is simply moving a feww 100 feet west. (dont get crazy yet… lol) BUT, the move is going to put us into a bigger space, (with way better visibility, and more parking) and therefore gives us room for MORE FISH TANKS!!! im figuring about a 25-30% increase in tank space. BUT… the saltwater section itself is going to DOUBLE!!! and is going to allow us the room to separate the inverts from the fish. thus enabling us to keep the fish in lower salinity and eliminate the parasites! (no, im still not putting copper in the system…) so, the fish bowl is gonna start your q/t process for you! keep checking in for the latest updates. the process will officially kick off aug 1, and hopefully be complete sept. 1. (any volunteers are more than welcome to swing by and lend a hand ;D)

Wow, twice the Salt water! That will be sweet. Will have to find a time when you guys will be in the store to come down and talk with you about the set up and offer some opinions.

congrats. can’t wait to see.

Im pretty much gonna be locked in to the new store for the next month… so u wont see much of me until after august

[quote=“Gordonious, post:2, topic:3159”]
Wow, twice the Salt water! That will be sweet. Will have to find a time when you guys will be in the store to come down and talk with you about the set up and offer some opinions. [/quote]

I think Bj’s got it covered…He’ll be getting some setup advice form a marine biologist who also has a degree in chemical engineering,as well as someone who set up and ran one of the major wholesalers in california a few years back…
Plus -He’s got some very good ideas of his own…

This is gonna be awesome, I looked at the new space yesterday.

Congrats on the new store!!! YahoO

I’ll stop by tonight, cause I have a few questions about it, and get some live brine shrimp. :BEER

Just came back from the store…
brought in a pair of tomato clowns !!
Bj even hand delivered a box of salt for me…what great customer service !..
But seriously…BJ went over the layout for the new store with me,we walked over to the new place as he explained approx where everything will go.
He’s already picked up a load of lumber to start the new racks with.
This is gonna be a nice place when its all done…
Many positive improvements will be incorporated in the new store…
I’m hoping BJ will do a "grand re-opening " event similar to the may customer appreciation event once everything is settled in…
I have seen quite a few fish stores back in the tri state area go under in this bad economic environment ,and a couple around here also-so Its nice to see this kind of expansion for a local store during a time like this…

What, no build thread for the new store???

Ill start one as soon as it gets moving more pat… first day yesterday was a bunch of layout, plan making, decision making, and plan changing! Lol. Hopefully tonight i can get rolling on some cut and assemble!

I checked out the new place today while you were out getting the floor machine. WOW YahoO YahoO :BEER YahoO YahoO!!!

Much bigger, and a better spot on the strip. Gonna have to free up some time to help.

Hey BJ, lots of luck with the new store. Can’t wait to see it in person.