Welcome DSAS

[center]

fish-welcome

[size=15pt]To post in the forum you must first register on this site, check your email to confirm, then come back to sign on.

Also DRC members, DSAS offers a Trading Post with items for sale or trade.[/size]
[/center]

Well, we finally got a freshwater forum, thanks to DRC! Now to get all the freshwater members onboard. We are having a DSAS officers meeting on Tuesday evening, so we will discuss how to make best use of the freshwater site. Thanks again DRC!

Hello Everyone. DSAS members have been notified. Am I the first one from DSAS to register??

Some of the Reef Club members come to the DSAS meeting, so I know some of you already, and visa-versa. I look forward to getting to know others :BEER

Ed

fish-welcome to the Forums

…but Andy and Marty are already registered

Me Too! I’m in both clubs!

This is a good thing. an active forum should help the club.

[quote=“reefzig, post:2, topic:1391”]
Well, we finally got a freshwater forum, thanks to DRC! Now to get all the freshwater members onboard. We are having a DSAS officers meeting on Tuesday evening, so we will discuss how to make best use of the freshwater site. Thanks again DRC![/quote]

OMG… Marty has a post

[quote=“icy1155, post:6, topic:1391”]

[quote=“reefzig, post:2, topic:1391”]
Well, we finally got a freshwater forum, thanks to DRC! Now to get all the freshwater members onboard. We are having a DSAS officers meeting on Tuesday evening, so we will discuss how to make best use of the freshwater site. Thanks again DRC![/quote]

OMG… Marty has a post [/quote]

In a forum that counts posts … lol

Hi all! I registered yesterday but didn’t have a chance to post.

Yay! I’m so excited DSAS has a forum! Thanks DRC! PoM

:Welcome)

Any problems hit up a mod or officer
Mods
a1amap
ronert
4n4sd4
IanH
Kaptken

Officers
Gordonious
Icy1155
Reefzig
Cdangel0

Also helpful is a How to Section. This will answer some common questions.

If you have any links with useful info please pm me Links