what happened???

What happened to everybody? Did everyone take there tanks down? Seems like the same 5-10 if that people posting. What happened?

Hopefully everyones just busy with the holidays

Yeah man - was out of town since last Wednesday. Got back Sunday, then work… Typical holiday grinds.

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:1, topic:7717”]
What happened to everybody? Did everyone take there tanks down? Seems like the same 5-10 if that people posting. What happened?[/quote]

Great question.This problem has been going on for some time now, way before the holidays.there just seems to be a lack of participation by the members. Hardly see any of the executive board members on the site starting topics or engaging in opening discussions.
I hope this comment doesn’t upset the board, because that is not my intention.
Something has happened, because we have had better interest by members

I guess things tend to slow down with all the holidays coming up and then pick up mid Jan.

I agree with john. Its been quiet for some time now. There used to be a larger group that would interact and show uo to meetings. Its not just because of the holidays.Thats 1 of the reasons we were doing the group buys. Trying to get some more traffic. Well all it did was give some of us the chance to get some nice corals at nice prices. So im not complaining about that at all. YahoO

lol then I guess every time I sell it is group buy prices. ::thumbsup::

I am not here long enough to see what has happened but I know the swap last year was great and the turn out was amazing. Maby a meeting of the board is needed to see whats going on. :GEEK: (that will be my 2cents added and no more comments JuMp ThIs)