What temperature do you run your tank at?

I’m curious where everyone has their tank temp set. I tend to run on the warm side (80F) in the winter and around 78F in the summer. One of my heaters died and I’ve been sitting closer to 77F for a couple of weeks. The strange thing is my tank seems a lot happier there. Where are you keeping your temps?

I’m just around 78 - 79

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:2, topic:9064”]
I’m just around 78 - 79

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Don’t forget to vote in the poll too :slight_smile:

[quote=“TheEngineer, post:3, topic:9064”]

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:2, topic:9064”]
I’m just around 78 - 79

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Don’t forget to vote in the poll too :)[/quote]
I guess polls don’t show up on Tapatalk or I just haven’t found it yet

25’c during winter. Ramping up to 26.7 'c in the summer.

79-80.

My main tank maintains 79-80 max. I have not played with any different temps.

Now my neglected tank which houses 1 fish and some shrooms is around the 75-77 depending on the temp of the basement.

[quote=“Floating13, post:5, topic:9064”]
25’c during winter. Ramping up to 26.7 'c in the summer.[/quote]
Really shocked you didn’t use Rankine scale

The poll has no voting button. Can’t vote

Weird. It shows as still open on my end.

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:9, topic:9064”]
The poll has no voting button. Can’t vote[/quote]
Yea thought I was the only one John

I used to try for 78 but now ranges from 74 in winter to 83 summer. Everything in my system has a good tolerance for temp swings lol

[quote=“dunk, post:12, topic:9064”]
I used to try for 78 but now ranges from 74 in winter to 83 summer. Everything in my system has a good tolerance for temp swings lol[/quote]

Don’t listen to anything this clown says…

Interesting results so far. Over 100 views and only a few votes though! What are you all using Tapatalk?! :slight_smile:

Vote in. The poll was not showing for me before. As for tapatalk I can not use it for drc for some reason r2r it works perfectly.

I noticed when I learned the tank temp the evaporation wasn’t as bad. Meaning I did not have to top off as much and the humidity in my house went down.

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:13, topic:9064”]

[quote=“dunk, post:12, topic:9064”]
I used to try for 78 but now ranges from 74 in winter to 83 summer. Everything in my system has a good tolerance for temp swings lol[/quote]

Don’t listen to anything this clown says…[/quote]

LOL, Do you still have a tank Tim? +1 with Tim. My tank swings in temp, but never extreme to where the animals dies.

ha ha yeah i’m back in business lol, looking a lot better now, colors i haven’t had in years. pretty siked How about you A still have your setup?