Who has an established DSB and a digital camera

oooohhh … hot and cold … love this game … you’re cold Jon

So it is either a new member or someone who’s name on the forum = their real name???

So it wasn’t the member that brought Calcium Hydroxide to the meeting or the member that has a massive large clam?

Is it a member that knows way more about the back end programing of the site then anyone else?

now you’re freezing … i know nothing

Not me…

i’m not a new member nor does my forum name = my real name … unless you’re used to reading RTL

RTL?

its not a new member. he or she has been with the club for a while and was at the last meeting.

he or she has also yet to ftp a file from my computer so that i can disable my ftp server! whenever your ready!

RTL

<========== thgir ot tfel

would you rather u/l to the site and she/he can d/l it at his/her/it’s convenience?

Andy?

[quote=“ronert, post:25, topic:803”]
i’m not a new member nor does my forum name = my real name … unless you’re used to reading RTL[/quote]
Actually that’s not a true Statement ronert = Trenor, Mr Ted

Also Go Fish on Andy
Also his user name is no where near being his name

Also his user name is no where near being his name

its not? hmmmmmm…

Sorry that should read Andy’s user name is nowhere near his real name if thats your contention that it should be

[quote=“a1amap, post:31, topic:803”]

[quote=“ronert, post:25, topic:803”]
i’m not a new member nor does my forum name = my real name … unless you’re used to reading RTL[/quote]
Actually that’s not a true Statement ronert = Trenor, Mr Ted[/quote]

Did you miss the “unless you’re used to reading RTL” part?

MartinFamily

no! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is he bald?

[quote=“IanH, post:38, topic:803”]
Is he bald?[/quote]
That was going to be my next guess.

"So it is either a new member or someone who’s name on the forum = their real name??? "

After I asked that I did not get a confirmed answer.

Ok, ok. It’s some guy that recently decided he was good at making websites and has become more and more biased in his opinions of LFSs.