Who has an established DSB and a digital camera

Who has an undisturbed established deep sand bed or plenum with a Hydrogen Sulfide deposit. I need a picture of the black line of Hydrogen sulfide. If you are not sure it looks like; its an irregular black line running through the sand usually parallel to tank bottom. The bigger and easier to see the better.
Thanks Al

Sorry, but most of my tanks are bare bottom.

Send Ken an e-mail and ask him if he has any lines I could swing by and take a picture of. I am supposed to go to his place soon anyways.

I have a deep DSB, but really no lines. I have some alge growth here and there, but no dark line.

RUSS

i had some in my 9 year old plenum sandbed a few moths back, but it caused a die off one night and i have been stirring up toe sand since then to get rid of the dirt and stuff. A sulfide reagion dont belong in a plenum sand bed. thats an indication its too dirty and plugged up. it turned into a DSB.

[quote=“kaptken, post:4, topic:803”]
i had some in my 9 year old plenum sandbed a few moths back, but it caused a die off one night and i have been stirring up toe sand since then to get rid of the dirt and stuff. A sulfide reagion dont belong in a plenum sand bed. thats an indication its too dirty and plugged up. it turned into a DSB.[/quote]

I know, that’s why I need the picture.

Thanks Jon I sent Rob a pm

Got it from reef-n-Ale

Cool. Working on an art project, lol? Or is someone working on a sand bed article?

Ding ding ding (not me though)

Hum… is it one of our members with a slower internet connection, who loves plenums?

No go fish

Why in the world would you post to get the picture for someone else to write the article… Is it someone whose house we have been to for a meeting more then once?

ooh, ooh, ooh…me, me, me…i know, i know!!!

[quote=“Gordonious, post:13, topic:803”]
Why in the world would you post to get the picture for someone else to write the article… Is it someone whose house we have been to for a meeting more then once? [/quote]

No go fish

Would it be someone who has an icon with there son Logan in a Nemo outfit?

Al…ill take this one…nope, go fish! lOl

I told you at the meeting my article submission is going to be a bucket/kalk stirrer.

Is it a member who is a grad student?

Is it one of the new members whose screen name is the same as his name?

Is it a member who is a grad student?
nope
Is it one of the new members whose screen name is the same as his name?
maybe!

Close but not close enough