Who's setting up a frag tank?

I think I’ve got everyone but since I’m now starting to work on the floorplan I’d like to just make sure I haven’t forgotten anyone or included anyone that’s not setting up.

So if you’re setting up a tank at the swap, please post here and let me know.

Thanks

Craig

I’m in ::thumbsup::

I’m in. Just want to confirm that you still want the 15 gallon for the raffle frags. I have no light available. Thanks.

I’ll be setting up a few 2.5 gallons. I think that’s the most realistic way to do this.

[quote=“mortyn02, post:3, topic:5185”]
I’m in. Just want to confirm that you still want the 15 gallon for the raffle frags. I have no light available. Thanks.[/quote]

Yes please

No problem.

I will be there.

I’ll have a tank.

I think i will set up something. since i probably wont be posting trade pics on swapper. i got a new 100 watt LED light bar coming this weekend. something for frags.

[quote=“ClownfishSushi, post:4, topic:5185”]
I’ll be setting up a few 2.5 gallons. I think that’s the most realistic way to do this.[/quote]

Not going to put 30 fish in a 30 gallon tank, keep track of which one is which, and chase them around with a net? Might be more fun to watch that way. :smiley: :wink:

i’ll have a 10g setup

I know this is the wrong topic but I can’t post in the tshirt post I would like a 2x please

The t-shirt order has been closed and shirts ordered already. I did order some extras but not 2xl, I do have an extra XL coming in that may fit.

Ok no sorry for the late response