Will you be able to attend the Julian Sprung presentation?

We would like to get a approximate head count for the event. The poll is setup so you can change your answer if your availability changes.

Al, is this open to non-DRC folks as well?

[quote=“johnr3, post:2, topic:1357”]
Al, is this open to non-DRC folks as well?[/quote]

This is open to anyone that wants to attend. This is a FREE event that we are hosting for both our members and anyone else who would like to make the trip. If you know anyone who would be interested in attending, feel free to pass the world along and let them know.

[quote=“icy1155, post:3, topic:1357”]

[quote=“johnr3, post:2, topic:1357”]
Al, is this open to non-DRC folks as well?[/quote]

This is open to anyone that wants to attend. This is a FREE event that we are hosting for both our members and anyone else who would like to make the trip. If you know anyone who would be interested in attending, feel free to pass the world along and let them know.[/quote]

And, if you’re bringing someone who is unable to use this poll to indicate that they’re coming, please drop a note here so we can plan appropriately.

+1 for me.

+1 for me too (maybe 2)

Annette & I will be going next Sundy GolfC

I'll be there..  :BEER

Be there or be SQUARE!

I’ll be driving Mr. Sprung to the event, but I think I’m going to head home and do some water changes during the event. I’ll be back in time to pick him up to drive him around after the event.

SIKE! I wouldn’t miss this! Especially with all those raffle items we have been acquiring for the event!

I’ll be there +1.

Already voted the poll, but for the record. me too.

god willing i’ll be there

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:12, topic:1357”]
god willing i’ll be there[/quote]

deo volenti

ill be there with my mom. what time does the phills game start?

oh good mommys coming…lol

most likely, but can’t be sure yet

:BEER BoNg :BEER BoNg BoNg … slap-stick…:BEER… BoNg… :~S :SPIT) :BEER

If anyone south needs a ride, I will be heading up and have a couple extra seats.

LMK

Joe

i will be there as well plus 1

If it’s not too late can someone bring me some calcium chloride (ice melt)? Thanks