Work Sucks

Have the weekend off, going to paint all day, drink all night

Thats great gotta work tomorrow, but you can come over my house and paint. :stuck_out_tongue:

What Is work?

Actually I needed to install a baby gate in the kitchen which according to the box takes 10 min. Well when you install the gate it must be anchored into a stud. So I needed to cut the drywall and add a stud to accommodate where I needed to mount the gate. I added the stud replaced the drywall and Spackled. I was about to paint the wall the same color as the kitchen since I had leftover paint. Keep in mind I have spent well over the stated 10 min originally stated on the gate box. I was informed that the wall needed a new color. So now I need to fixed the rest of the walls wash them and then I am going to paint the walls the new color.

HA HA! y o u have work!?!

HA ha you have school then 40 years of work coming

[quote=“a1amap, post:6, topic:1405”]
HA ha you have school then 40 years of work coming[/quote]

Well technically he probably has 60 years of work ahead of him, since our generation will suck the life out of social security and his generation won’t actually be able to afford to retire.

slap-stick

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:7, topic:1405”]

Well technically he probably has 60 years of work ahead of him, since our generation will suck the life out of social security and his generation won’t actually be able to afford to retire.

slap-stick[/quote]

There’s a positive outlook for my future… :-("

[quote=“ravensfan531, post:8, topic:1405”]

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:7, topic:1405”]

slap-stick[/quote]

There’s a positive outlook for my future… :-("[/quote]

Invest! Start now! rates are shitty, but you can never start to early to collect free $$

Hey Al is this your little man?

Probably more like this lOl

image010.jpg