WTB Blue clam

Yes but the clams aren’t has hardy as aquacultured.

I didn’t think about the job side of things on the islands.

[quote=“IanH, post:18, topic:1106”]
Lol could you be a little more specific, what exactly do you mean by “3” or “three” as you call it, I’m confused, do you mean 6?[/quote]

No, Mr. Clinton, I’m not defining is. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“jfischer182, post:11, topic:1106”]
Ian, I have that blue clam that I got a few months ago, very blue. I just got a coral beauty and he is picking at the clam. If it doesn’t stop soon, I’m going to have to get rid of one or the other. Frickin coral beauty is a jinx, week after I got him my midas blenny disappeared too.[/quote]

Any idea if you are getting rid of the clam? If not I think Dr Mac might be getting some of my $$

[quote=“ronert, post:15, topic:1106”]

[quote=“kaptken, post:14, topic:1106”]
maybe check out Dr. mac this week too. he has a whole bunch of clams this week. remember we are in his $16 next day postal shipping range. i thimpk. [/quote]

Also, Dr Mac has a buy three for 169.99 Get three for $62 each with shipping …[/quote]

I was thinking of getting two…I wanted to try something…but I think I’ll stick with one for now…Ted, (or anyone else), were you interested in getting one?

Hey I might go for a clam from DR. Mac’s I really didn’t know it was so close to me. Way better than driving to TFP

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:16, topic:1106”]

[quote=“ronert, post:15, topic:1106”]

[quote=“kaptken, post:14, topic:1106”]
maybe check out Dr. mac this week too. he has a whole bunch of clams this week. remember we are in his $16 next day postal shipping range. i thimpk. [/quote]

Also, Dr Mac has a buy three for 169.99 Get three for $62 each with shipping …[/quote]

So you have to buy 6?

We are in his $16 shipping area but you have to be available to pick it up from UPS not doot to door delivery.[/quote]

Anyone know where our closest UPS spot is?

Sneaky, your down DAFB right?

Yea, drove down to Houndsbayman’s (john) house yesterday wasn’t so bad and I guess Dr. Mac’s is like 15min from there. 1/4 tank of gas though.

I made up my mind that I’m going to keep the clam but see if anyone wants to take the coral beauty off my hands. Anyone want a CB? HJack I paid $35 at ECA, make a decent offer and its yours! Also, if you guys are going in on a group buy from Dr Macs, keep me posted, have a $25 gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket.