WWC live sale wins

I spent the day watching the live sale for WWC on reef2reef, got a couple of OK frags and had server nice ones in my cart just not fast enough to get them.
here is what I got though…
Top to bottom
Jason Fox Special Porites, Superman Montipora, WWC Slimeball Anacropora and WWC Aussie Special Acropora

Congrats

Nice looking frags

Nice stuff! I haven’t participated in one of those yet. Feel like it is a battle against frustration :-)###

Very nice

And yes I kno I can’t spell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they also have an Ebay auction going on that ends tonight and if I get any of those they will throw them into the same shipping so I only have to pay one $24.00 shipping

Nice! Get your sniping skills warmed up. ::thumbsup:: One of these days I’m going to actually get to their store when I’m down there. Problem is going to be getting the frags on the plane home :slight_smile:

You won’t be disappointed with anything from them or even their store. I would love to make another trip down there.

Got two more, done for awhile now… Not a bad haul though all 6 for $100.00 with 24.00 next day shipping with heat packs and 10 day guarantee

Excellent!

very healthy frags Frank

is that a chalice?

Yep the top one is a chalice and the other is a Echinata, I have never had any luck with chalices in the past I hope the stability of the larger tank will help.

good luck with it. talk with bill his chalice do very well.

Nice frags Frank!

I will give this company a big thumbs up, every frag looked like the picture, was colored up and open with polyp extension in the bag.
10 min dip in Bayer and no pest revealed been in the tank over night and all look happy and healthy.

Great Frank
Glad they worked out