you should see this stuff

we have got some beautiful pieces in our coral tank this week, and from friday 11/20 though sun 11/22 everyone who buys at least $20.00 in coral, after your club discount will get a nice bonus. did somebody say “DENDRO” ?

[quote=“bigdlink, post:1, topic:2391”]
we have got some beautiful pieces in our coral tank this week, and from friday 11/20 though sun 11/22 everyone who buys at least $20.00 in coral, after your club discount will get a nice bonus. did somebody say “DENDRO” ?[/quote]

Awesome - thanks!
To repeat part of a question from another thread would that bonus be for a DRC Club discount OR FishandFood of the Month Club discount?
Asking b/c I “officially” have the latter (paid) but have not “paid dues” to join DRC yet (have to make it to a meeting to do so i believe - and with a 2yr old and 5 month old at the moment I have JUST enough time for the husbandry part of the hobby itself!) - Anyway, just curious. thanks.

…and to state the obvious I would not feel comfortable taking a DRC discount and Bonus that I had not “paid for” and earned - that would risk taking away from someone else :wink:

we don’t discriminate, any one who spends the $20.00 gets the bonus.