Zenia

Anyone interested in some zenia, I’ve got plenty to go around :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much are you asking for some?

free to good home :slight_smile: iv probable got other stuff you might be interested in for cheep

what you got Lee? can you post pics? thanks

[quote=“reefman66, post:4, topic:9103”]
what you got Lee? can you post pics? thanks[/quote]

A, welcome to stop by sometime see if there’s anything you like. My pics don’t come out very well and really there’s a lot missed

Wow! you got a lot going on in that tank Lee. Seems liken you came a long way with that tank. Looks really good from what I can see. You have any sticks for sale? I see the 2 type of birdsnet and maybe 2 other acros in the pics.

Yes 2 birds nest And maybe 3 or 4 others And tbh I don’t kno the names. Sorry. lol

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:6, topic:9103”]
A, welcome to stop by sometime see if there’s anything you like. My pics don’t come out very well and really there’s a lot missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I can do that Lee when I get back again after the 8th of Jun. I’ll let you know. Thank you

I’ll take some Xenia! How about those yellow yummas? What are you asking for them?

[quote=“mortyn02, post:10, topic:9103”]
I’ll take some Xenia! How about those yellow yummas? What are you asking for them?[/quote]

In the picture above you’re talking about the lower left-hand corner? I have a frag of that with I think two heads on it very nice $10 seem fair?

Sounds good to me! I’ll send you a PM.

Hi guys,

I’m a newbie. I live in New Castle and just recently got back into keeping a saltwater tank. My old tank was a 30 gallon FOWLR tank and I’m looking to keep a reef tank this time. Since I don’t know you personally like the other poster does, I would be happy to pay a few dollars for some easy corals if you had any recommendations!

Thanks so much!

Kyle

[quote=“Kyle Mench, post:13, topic:9103”]
Hi guys,

I’m a newbie. I live in New Castle and just recently got back into keeping a saltwater tank. My old tank was a 30 gallon FOWLR tank and I’m looking to keep a reef tank this time. Since I don’t know you personally like the other poster does, I would be happy to pay a few dollars for some easy corals if you had any recommendations!

Thanks so much!

Kyle[/quote]
Welcome to the forums Kyle, Tell us a little bit about yourself and your setup. What size tank, how long it’s been set up, what kind of critters you’ve got in your tank.

Thanks! I’m 26 years old and live near Kirkwood soccer club. I figure most of you know where that is since the club meets at William Penn ::thumbsup::. I have a 75 gallon tank currently with just a clownfish, a few hermit crabs, and a turbo snail. I’m trying to take it slow starting my tank to make sure I don’t kill anything. I’ve learned over time that nothing good happens when you rush saltwater. However I’m excited to step up from a FOWLR to a Reef Tank :slight_smile: My tank has only been running for about 3 months now. I started it with live sand, about 40 lbs of live rock, and about 40-50 lbs dry rock. I’m running a reef octopus skimmer in a 30 gallon sump with a refugium containing chaeto and calperula for some nitrate reduction and to serve as a home for pods. In hopes of establishing a good pod population and maybe getting a mandarin way down the road.

Salinity 1.025
Temp 78
Ammonia 0
Nitrites 0
Nitrates ~10
Phosphates ~0

[quote=“Kyle Mench, post:15, topic:9103”]
Thanks! I’m 26 years old and live near Kirkwood soccer club. I figure most of you know where that is since the club meets at William Penn ::thumbsup::. I have a 75 gallon tank currently with just a clownfish, a few hermit crabs, and a turbo snail. I’m trying to take it slow starting my tank to make sure I don’t kill anything. I’ve learned over time that nothing good happens when you rush saltwater. However I’m excited to step up from a FOWLR to a Reef Tank :slight_smile: My tank has only been running for about 3 months now. I started it with live sand, about 40 lbs of live rock, and about 40-50 lbs dry rock. I’m running a reef octopus skimmer in a 30 gallon sump with a refugium containing chaeto and calperula for some nitrate reduction and to serve as a home for pods. In hopes of establishing a good pod population and maybe getting a mandarin way down the road.

Salinity 1.025
Temp 78
Ammonia 0
Nitrites 0
Nitrates ~10
Phosphates ~0[/quote]
I just sent you a pm