175g Oceanic Bowfront Build

Thanks everyone!

[quote=“kaptken, post:39, topic:8346”]
hey, i cant copy your picture to repost? you know the little guy looking at the fuge tank?[/quote]

Not sure what you mean, you should be able to copy/save it. That’s actually the QT tank.

Karma, Irony, Coincidence? After talking here about what a good idea I felt the PVC sump pan was, I came home to about 1/4" of water sitting in it.

ATO float sensor got stuck and water was constantly flowing in. The two backup shut-offs were both set too high to be useful. The skimmer went nuts and sprayed water out and into the pan. Really glad I had it, cleanup was a breeze!

Karma, Irony, Coincidence? After talking here about what a good idea I felt the PVC sump pan was, I came home to about 1/4" of water sitting in it.

Forward thinking paying off, now throw in a wet floor sensor with email notification easy with most controllers now.
and then you can shut down things like ATO, skimmers and reactors until you can get there in person.

Got sidetracked redoing my RO/DI system. Tank is all done except for the electrical, everything is plugged in to random power strips and wires everywhere. Just haven’t been able to get the motivation to clean it up! And it’s tough to take pictures of the sump with all that going on.

Jumping ahead a little, got some nice pictures with my tank cam I wanted to share.

I love the moorish idol! How long have you had it?

Just got him Friday. Fingers crossed on him.