2022 Delaware Reef Club Coral Show

Thank you to Jason Fox Signature Corals for donating to the Delaware Reef Club 2022 Coral Show raffle! The donation is a frag from a colony (shown below) of Lime Light Hydnophora!! Gorgeous!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Who is his from

The salt bucket is from the club.

Frag raffle - Blastos from CruzNAquatics, duncans/firework polyps/toadstool
from Nextwavecorals, trachy from Reefer Madness.

Raffle donations from Reef Nerd Aquatics! Thanks Lynn!

Hoping i can get there i am scheduled for a nerve ablation on friday and i have read its extremely painful for about a week to 2 after.

1 Like

We can get you a rascle you be ok lol

1 Like

Good luck brother, hope to see you

Premium Aquatics just sent us two $25.00 Gift Certificates!!

Thank you Luke!!

Premium Aquatics is a long time supporter of our club and has been there for us many times in the past

You should check out their website below, when I needed a replacement pump for my old Reef Octopus skimmer, they were the only ones I could find that had it in stock:

1 Like

1 Like

Treasonous Corals donated raffle frag!

1 Like

Neptune raffle donation!

1 Like

Stunning Blastos!

That’s a top shelf pump right there!!

Huge shoutout to Algae Barn for there donation to the Delaware Reef Club’s Coral show. Special Thanks to Raven Schultz for your help in making this happen. Live Phytoplankton and Live Galaxy Pods. These will be raffled off on Saturday 10/29/22 at the Coral Show. See you then.

1 Like

Thank you Raven!!

Great donation from Champion Lighting

Thanks Gary

2 Likes

Message from K&K aquaculture

“I can bring a few nice acro chunks if anyone is looking for bigger pieces. Pm me

FF Red Robin
ATL Blue Clover
ORA Miami Orchid
Palettas Lovelli
Greg’s Pure Passion
BC Blueberry Fields”

“SWAP SPECIAL!!!

Buy 2 frags $50 and under and get a 3rd of equal or lesser value FREE! Mix and match!”

“Build your own acro pack. 3 for 75, 5 for 100 or 8 for 150. Pm me. plenty of packs can be made. Also have higher ends, zoas, euphylia and chalices. Can pick up at Delaware swap, Lancaster swap or in Harrisburg.

ATL blue Clover
Miami Orchid
Palettas lovelli
BC Blueberry Fields
Frogskin
Hawkins
Fox Shocktart
Castells bananas
FF Red Robin
Palettas Pink Tip
Fox purps
Larry Jackson purple tip
Coolers Champagne “

Message from Covey’s Coral Show

“What do they following all have in common.

Cyphasteras

1. Bling bling
  2. Bizarro
  3. Coppertone
  4. Cherry bomb
  5. Jingle bells

Leptos

1. Jack o lantern
  2. Hulk
  3. 24 k
  4. Kelpto
  5. Northern lights

They are all part of the 10 pack for 100 pre show special. Pm if you want one. Only doing 5. Plus you never know may though another in on all pre orders.”

1 Like

Message from Reef Nerd Aquatics

“Need pods and phyto? We will be bringing some to the swap this weekend! See you guys there :grin:

1 Like