A LOT for sale...

Icy, let me know when you catch the goby. and PM me your address.

[quote=“icy1155, post:60, topic:1778”]
moliken, did you still want some rock? [/quote]

Bellamy,
If you have some fist size pieces or maybe flatter about hand sized, not much bigger than that though, i cert’ly want some.
Father’s day was really tight, but LMK, and i can get there tomorrow after supper or whenever’s good for you guys.
Thanks

Hey Bellamy,

Got your message, sorry I didn’t get a chance to swing by today. I’ll give you a call tomorrow.

I will be around in the evening tomorrow.

Moliken: I am not sure if I have any that small. Most of the pieces that we have are fairly large.

Moliken, a hammer and chissel do wonders to make little ones out of big ones. Just ask anyone on a Georgia chain gang.

Or … Larry, Curly and Moe!

HMMMMM!!!

yeah, i uhhhhh, had a rough morning… BoNg verdict_in but i can swing over this evening and see whats left/ drop off your bucket.

[quote=“kaptken, post:65, topic:1778”]
Moliken, a hammer and chissel do wonders to make little ones out of big ones. Just ask anyone on a Georgia chain gang.

Or … Larry, Curly and Moe!

HMMMMM!!![/quote]
Thanks Ken. The thought of breaking up icy’s rocks was too much to contemplate, splitting up microbe families, tearing coraline children from their parents’ loving arms. the Horror, the horror!
Bellamy, can I come by today after dinner, get a piece or two and destroy it at my house??

Yep, I should be home after 5:00pm. Just swing by.

Open to offers on the other two large green hairy mushroom rocks… I need them gone soon!

BUMP for some gorgeous pieces… would get them myself but the boss put me on a budget (which somehow included the clown and anemone SHE wanted!!!) lol

Come on… some of you people setting up new tanks have to be interested. 3$ a lb is cheaper than you can get it at any LFS… and most pieces have corals of some sort on them.

All offers considered on the mushroom rock!

You can see the colony here in the top left corner of the pic…

was there on monday and i would have taken the shrooms, but the colonies are too big for my tank. they are amazing to see though!
help icy out and outta here

Ken, sent you a PM with my phone number. Give me a call about picking up the fish.

Bellamy shoot him an e-mail to. Occasionally he’ll get too cool for the forum for a month or two and stop posting or reading. :wink:

We’re going to miss you guys.

I got it. just tuned in late. was out shopping and stuff catch you thurs.