A LOT for sale...

OK Icy, next week is fine for me. I figure that goby will be the last thing you catch after the rock is all gone. let me know when you got him,. send me the address and i can be there.

Ok, list on first page is updated.

Quite a bit of stuff still avalible… I will be around all day Saturday, all day Sunday, and whenever you need up untill next wednesday. Anything left on wednesday is going to the Fish Bowl. If your interested in anything let me know.

I didnt realize Bellamy needed everything gone so soon. Can anyone going down grab my mandarin for me? I can get you the cash ahead of time if necessary. Unfortunately i work straight through the weekend.

I got you Shawn. Is it going in your nano for time being?

[quote=“IanH, post:37, topic:1778”]
No worries, still see ya Sunday.[/quote]
sorry ian… couldnt pass it up when i was face first with the tank. u r more than welcome to snatch some off the colony, or tell me how and i will get ya some for nothing…

[quote=“IanH, post:39, topic:1778”]
I’ll still bring some extra cash in case I see something I like ;)[/quote]
oh, and believe me, u will!

[quote=“logans_daddy, post:43, topic:1778”]
I didnt realize Bellamy needed everything gone so soon. Can anyone going down grab my mandarin for me? I can get you the cash ahead of time if necessary. Unfortunately i work straight through the weekend.[/quote]
mandarin looked really good today too btw

[quote=“Gordonious, post:40, topic:1778”]
I’ll take the candy canes. And I’ll be there with extra cash about an hour before Ian gets there just incase. Are you guys up at 8am? [/quote]
HEY!!! i didnt see any candy canes!!!

hay icy me and harry swang by thursday around 5 15 but you were not around so what is a good time for my pickup and harrys window shopping? pm me and let me know for saterday nite or sunday

ill probably put him in my frag tank until i can get him to eat a couple of times then ill put him in the 75g with the female. right now, i have the other male in my fuge. i picked up more live brine tonight and hes looking good in the fuge but i just cant get him to take frozen.

jon - just text/call me and let me know what day/time to meet you.

[quote=“Gordonious, post:40, topic:1778”]
I’ll take the candy canes. And I’ll be there with extra cash about an hour before Ian gets there just incase. Are you guys up at 8am? [/quote]

Lol damn you, my weakness is waking up early on a Sunday…

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:47, topic:1778”]
hay icy me and harry swang by thursday around 5 15 but you were not around so what is a good time for my pickup and harrys window shopping? pm me and let me know for saterday nite or sunday[/quote]

Sorry about that Glenn… we left a little late from NY and didnt get back till about 10 on thrusday. If you want to stop by any time today or tomorrrow just let me know when, I will be around all day.

[quote=“fishguy9, post:46, topic:1778”]
HEY!!! i didnt see any candy canes!!![/quote]

LOL. They were in the little 15g tank with a few other things.

I want that colony fish guy! lol pm me

what time is keleigh making french toast tomorrow? figured i would swing by and drop off a bucket… see what all was leaving… maybe shop a little… who knows!

[quote=“fishguy9, post:53, topic:1778”]
what time is keleigh making french toast tomorrow? figured i would swing by and drop off a bucket… see what all was leaving… maybe shop a little… who knows![/quote]

Lol… we should be ready for vistiors around 10ish. Gotta pick up a little.

sorry for the hijack but if there is anyone interested in the candy canes im the one the frag came from so just pm me

are u selling any equipment ie lights or tank. sorry to see u have to take down such a well established tank.

I am keeping the lights and skimmer, and already have a buyer for the tank and stand.

[quote=“bz350, post:55, topic:1778”]
sorry for the hijack but if there is anyone interested in the candy canes im the one the frag came from so just pm me

are u selling any equipment ie lights or tank. sorry to see u have to take down such a well established tank.[/quote]
continuing the hijack, HJack brett’s candycanes are amazing, i had 3 now i have 8 and their tentacles are about an inch long, lovely things. get a frag if you can.

Hey Shawn I know a tank that I take care of for work that has tons of great food for mandarins. I can get you as much as you want for free. Just don’t use flat worm exit once they settle in your tank as they will all die and release a horrible toxin in your tank. :wink:

Seriously though I’ve had mine for two years with out it ever touching frozen food. Your pod population in your tank also has to be suffering if you have a mandarin in your display and one in your sump. Where is the refuge?

Store is open… stop by if you need rock/corals. Not may corals left, but there are still 2 HUGE colonies of green tip hairy mushrooms.

moliken, did you still want some rock?

Joe, I saved a few frags for you, you just need to stop over.

Everyone else… still quite a few lbs of rock. One or two REALLY large pieces.