All my frags that i have for sale.

Here is the deal I am now a sponsor on the site. So we are going to start this off with a BANG. I will give 10%off to all club members. And if you spend $200 or more free overnight shipping. And if you don’t ups ground to most places in pa ny nj md and i think de is over night so a flat rate of $20 no matter how many frags you buy.
SO LETS GET THIS LIST GOING LOL
Thanks Craig PM or post here
all sps are about 1" +inch priced at $20 each frag as you can see in the pics this are not small frags
2 craig
10 1 pending Jcling sold out
$500 efflo 1x1 frag $25

favia’s from Indonesia $20 each frag this are not small frags about 2x2 or bigger
1 pending andrek529 2 left
rainbow lobo each head $40 this are not small. 2 heads for sale

2 dif Fiji chalice frags $35 each frag 1x1 or bigger

1 pending andrek529 1 frag left
dendro’s $10 a head the more heads you buy the better the price.

All zoa’s are 10 + heads and $10 a frag

I also have 2 frag of Strawberry Wines 2 heads $30

ATL meteor shower Cyphastrea .5x.5 $15 1 frag left

japanese cyphastrea .5x.5 inch $10 1 frag left

teal candycan coral 2 heads $8

green star zoa’s 15 heads $10

zoa’s 10 heads $10

orange digi 1 inch $5

pinape birdsnest 1 inch branching or bigger $10

unknown sps frags are 1x1 $10 this is a old pic a lot nicer green with green

ORA Supernatural Cap all frags are about 1 inch $10

ORA Brett’s Purple Rim Montipora $10 1inch

ORA green birdsnest frags are about 1 inch branching $10

LE sunset monti frag is about 1 inch $20 one pending Jcling

setosa 1/2 inch $10

hot pink birdnest frags are about 1.5 or bigger branching $15

stardust pe zoas 2 head frag $15 1 pending moliken

true undata 1/2 inch $20

duncan frag wysiwyg $20

green blasto wysiwyg $25

tyree le rainbow monti 1 inch frags $20

favia 1x1 frag only have one $35

dragon soul favia 1x1 $201 pending moliken

ora bird of paradise wysiwyg $20

chalice frags about 1x1 $15 craig 1 left

5+ heads green with pink tip frog $50

green muti color welso $65

I will get new pics up of most of them tomorrow when the lights come back on. all my corals are nicer in person my old cam sucked so i will take new pics tomorrow. Also if anyone wants mini maxi nems let me know. I will have them for sale some time next week just need to get them ready to sale. as soon as they are I will be posting pics of them.
thanks for looking
Craig

Hey Craig what is #10?

I’m just getting i to SPS so I still need help on identification.

Craig
if its is the one with the 10 over it. It is a hot pink milli one of the not so hard sps to keep.

Out of all those freaking frags posted Craig has to ask about the one I was looking at!

What light do you have it looks great?

Nice looking frags and good size. Are the frags from mother colonies that you have in your tank?

I will buy that beautiful pink mille, and that sunset monti :slight_smile: Put me down! YahoO

What type of conditions and lighting do you run in your tank/do you know the par of those guys?

all my corals are grown under a 4 ft 8 bulb t5 under 12 inch or lease of water. I use 33 longs tanks with 2 k4 for flow.

Gordonious I have a few more of them.
jcling you got it they are on the side.

If all of you live close to each other your all should spite the shipping.

Splitting shipping would work or perhaps a pick up. I am up into PA often. If you wouldn’t mind a pick up send me a PM with your mailing address or a location you could meet at.

any one is welcome to stop by.

Gordonious
pm on its way

I am interested in the Red Chalice and Favia. If anyone wants to combine orders or is picking up the corals LMK

andrew
you got it lets see how name people live in the area and I will ship it all down to one person and you all can pick it up there. or if gordon, or if one of you want to take the ride up here.
craig

Looks like you are 3 hours north of here or only 2 hours north of the most northern point I typically reach in my travels… Since I am already traveling all over the place for the holidays I don’t think it will happen any time soon. Shipping may be the better route.

Thanks Craig; does anyone else want to combine orders? I will pick up the corals at the UPS location in Newark or a Fedex store.

i’d take a stardust and a supernatural frag, plus a 4th zoa [blue] and a 6th zoa [teal] combine orders for sure. craig, do you know when this might happen. it’d also be a good idea to edit the post w/what’s now sold and to who.

list is updated
here is the total so far 135 all most there for free shipping. I would need everyone to paypal me there part of the money or give it to one person and have them send it. before i will be able to ship. so let see if we can get some more stuff sold this week weekend and say ship it out Monday for Tuesday next week if that works for all of you. And lets figure out how house the package will be going to.
paypal add is buhgzacw_321@yahoo.com
thanks craig

Hey when is this gonna happen ??? I want in also. Need to look at the frags again. I’ll PM what I’m looking for.

I will be more than willing to split shipping if people want. I don’t have a paypal account, so if someone wants to piggy back and just let me give them the money down here, that would be awesome! lol

[quote=“Jcling, post:18, topic:3589”]
I will be more than willing to split shipping if people want. I don’t have a paypal account, so if someone wants to piggy back and just let me give them the money down here, that would be awesome! lol[/quote]
anything you wanted plus bill’s would probably get the shipping cost to free, jared. i can cover/piggyback your purchase up to about $50. lmk

looks like you all are going to hit the 200 sooner than this weekend but we still need to figure out who is getting the package. I still need to here from some of you and get payments.
Bill pm is pack at you in a min