All my frags that i have for sale.

new pics added

I’d like one #2 and the chalice frag at the end please.

you got it craig

add a dragon soul favia to my group, pls

you got it

here is the list of people and how much they owe
Craig sps #2 last chalice frag total $35 paid
Jcling pink milli sunset monti total $40 paid
Andrewk529 red chalice and last chalice and favia total $70 paid
Moliken stardust pe’s supernatural zoa’s 4 and 6 Dragon soul favia total $65 paid
Bill sps #2 and pink milli $40 paid
please look over this and let me know if it is all good for what you all want. and if anyone else wants in just let me know before we set up shipping for some time next week.
craig

If everyone can get Craig paid ASAP I will accept the shipment at my house since I will be home all week next week.

Ok if anyone else wants in let me know and get the money sent through paypal before Saturday night and it will be shipped to Craigs house for Tuesday morning delivery. Everyone getting stuff will get with Craig for pick up. I heard from everyone but jcling and moliken but they should be on latter tonight.
thanks craig

craig,
I will be covering jcling’s $40, bringing my total to $105. BUT i can’t do it from work. Somewhere around 5-5:30 tonight i’ll paypal the total.
thanks

got you

u hav $$. me and jcling. thnx

got it

are we on schedule for tues delivery at the prez’s estate?

yes we are

Keep in mind it is the busy season for delivery guys. If it is normally in by a certain time it may be in a little late. UPS guy in my neighborhood used to be around by 10:30 at the latest. Now he has a second guy on board with him and going fast as possible they often get here after 1:00. The animals will be ok for a couple of hours at Craig’s even with the drive back go Kent county if they are well packaged.

zona you are going to mark everyone’s name on them? In the past I have seen people use plastic shopping bags or other big bags with peoples names on them to separate who’s stuff is whose. So 4 little bags of SPS frags in one big plastic Wal-mart shopping bag go to SoAndSo.

My order that I recieved last Friday was marked before 10:30 but didn’t get to me till almost 12:00.

Fedex seems to be real busy this time of year.

It will all be marked with every ones name. I just shipped a package last night and the guy just got it like 10 mins ago. i use ups overnight by 10 30 and have not had any problems. even with the holidays. So as far as i can see we should be fine even if it dose not get there tell 1pm. I use 48 hour heat packs in a styro box.

I will also be home all day on Tueday so regardless of what time the package is received the bags will be floating within 10 minutes or arriving at my door.

I will post here once the box gets to me so the free-for-all of pick ups can begin.

lol