All my frags that i have for sale.

[quote=“billrob71, post:37, topic:3589”]
My order that I recieved last Friday was marked before 10:30 but didn’t get to me till almost 12:00.

Fedex seems to be real busy this time of year.[/quote]

That is why I usually pick up corals in the morning at a Fedex or UPS store. It helps to prevent a driver from mishandling anything.

Sent your payment Craig.

got you Bill I posted you as paid

Everyone is paid up shipping to Craig’s for Tuesday.
thanks everyone. I will post the tracking # up here as soon as its shipped witch i what tell about 330 or a little latter to ship ups overnight. so i should have it posted up here before like 5pm Monday night.
Thanks again everyone

added a few new things

ups tracking # 1zy3073x0124958655

The package has arrived and is currently floating in my sump - well the bags are - cardboard and styrofoam really screws up PH levels.

??? I all ways float my corals with styro and never have had a prob. why would that screw the the ph???

Craig has no idea if it would screw with the pH, his pH probe is 6 years old and covered with algae.

He just meant he took the corals out of the box and didn’t float the whole box in his sump. You’ll have to get used to Craig he’s a smart XX$.

I know that but it didn’t get it >LOCO< when he said it screws with the ph lol.

It’s only 3 little numbers Craig don’t worry about it your tank will be fine :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the dragon soul favia. Craig if you can check the other orders to see if my purple favia is mixed up let me know. Otherwise I’m not sure if i have Paul’s order or not.

if theres zoa’s in that bag you got pauls bag or i might have f up and put it in yours I can’t remember.

It looks like Paul might have an extra in his bag. I haven’t opened everything up. Paul should be here in about an hour and we will double check his bag. I’ll post back here and let you know if it’s in there or not.

ok thanks

Looks like Paul had an extra frag in his bag. I’m guessing it should be your missing purple favia.

So are you coming back over tonight or do you want me to take it out and acclimate it for you?

I can swing by tonight shoot me a PM and let me know a good time.

bump

Craig you might want to consider starting a new thread for anything that is still available. When a thread gets over 2 pages it gets intimidating ;D

I’ve gotta say though - the frags I got from you look great and are doing very well in my tank.

good to here Craig I was going to start a new thread but didn’t lol but i will