anyone want some koi? FREE

you catch them they are yours. too many in the pond, about 35 now, and i want to get rid of about 8, nice ones, smallest is about 8" biggest probably twice that size. need some skills at doing this; they are fast, but they will eat out of my hand, so i can get them pretty close. if this sounds like “fun,” let me know. really free, just too much poop in the pond, so i reeeeeaLLY need to thin the herd.

my niehgbor may want 3 of these. could i get them sunday?

absolutely. sure only 3??? more is merrier

gotta :BUMP) my own thread. who can use some nice koi??

These fish are really cool they will suck on your fingers and let you pet them! Worth it to swing by and check out molikens tank and pond!

thanks ian.
the fish all cost at least $25 and a few $50, for FREE, people. please. somebody has a pond for these, somebody knows somebody who has a pond, besides glenn.

i will take some paul. i think my mom said next sunday will be best for us. theyu will go into a plastic 90 but dont worry im almost finished my apporx. 800 gallon pond.
what are u using for filtration?
how big is your pond?

pm me your adress and do u have a net to catch the fish?

the pond is about 9000 gallons. mega filtration, 15000 gals an hour. i have a net but not the best.
pm sent w/address, next sunday will work too.

I think my little pond isnt going to be big enough for him.

no problems, b/c size doesn’t really matter lOl

[quote=“Starryn1ght420, post:9, topic:1611”]
I think my little pond isnt going to be big enough for him.[/quote]

and i thought my pond was big. it should be alot of fun trying to catch them. should i bring myu swimming trunks lOl.

[quote=“moliken, post:10, topic:1611”]
no problems, b/c size doesn’t really matter lOl

[quote=“Starryn1ght420, post:9, topic:1611”]
I think my little pond isnt going to be big enough for him.[/quote][/quote]

Thats what she said

I may want one lol give it to mom as a mothers day present ha ha.

eden, did you notice that your fish sig and ian’s move exactly together? PoM

so catching koi in a pond is easy right???WRONG went to pauls to get my 3 or 4 koi and found out it is even as hard as catching a damsel in a 90 gallon tank. managed to get one but am going to make a nice net before i return. the net we need is around 12 feet long by 3 feet deep. so i have some work tomorrow night. i will try agian tuesda evening to catch my few koi. i will also leave my homemade net there with paul for him to use for othewrs

[quote=“moliken, post:14, topic:1611”]
eden, did you notice that your fish sig and ian’s move exactly together? PoM[/quote] haha yeah I stole it from him lol

Hahaha, that sounds like you had a good time martinfamily!

eden, did you notice that your fish sig and ian’s move exactly together? PoM[/quote]

No Ian, that’s freaky… >LOL<

[quote=“IanH, post:17, topic:1611”]
Hahaha, that sounds like you had a good time martinfamily![/quote]
glenn and i had a great time getting soaked and being outsmarted by a bunch of fast dumb fish. but he did catch one, a nice large black and white called a shiro bekko, about 12 inches long. got it on the very first try, and then nothing for a half hour but frustration. maybe tuesday, the new method will work.

[quote=“ravensfan531, post:18, topic:1611”]

eden, did you notice that your fish sig and ian’s move exactly together? PoM[/quote]

No Ian, that’s freaky… >LOL<[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote=“moliken, post:19, topic:1611”]

[quote=“IanH, post:17, topic:1611”]
Hahaha, that sounds like you had a good time martinfamily![/quote]
glenn and i had a great time getting soaked and being outsmarted by a bunch of fast dumb fish. but he did catch one, a nice large black and white called a shiro bekko, about 12 inches long. got it on the very first try, and then nothing for a half hour but frustration. maybe tuesday, the new method will work.[/quote]

I can almost see it in my head…at least you guys had fun!