BBQ - Who is bringing what?

BBQ Menu

[size=12pt]
As the topic says this is thread if for people to post who is bringing what to the BBQ at Craig’s. Craig, “we have all of the dry goods we need and I will pick up burgers and dogs and such but if we could get others to bring the side dishes.” Speak up and let us know what you can bring!PoM Deserts, brownies, salads, watermelon, potato salads, potatoes, chips, dips, veggy plates, Coleslaw, rolls, garlic bread, cornbread, corn on the cob, pretzels, soda, lemonade, water… Whatever you can think of. HECK let’s all be fat Americans for a day and pig out!

So far on the list:
Hamburgers and hot dogs
Hamburger and hot dog rolls - Bill
Pigs in a blanket - Jon and Steph
Mac and Cheese - Ellen
Mashed potatoes - Rosti
Something non burnt - Ken
Potato salad from potatoes grown in our organic garden - Moliken
Broccoli salad (from our garden too Paul) and baked beans - Chris and Barb

Unconfirmed:
logans_daddy ~ Ice and a couple of two liters of soda will try to
IanH ~ a bag or two of chips and curls
ronert?

Mark your calendars and don’t forget the BBQ is June 26TH 3pm at Craig’s directions will be sent out later. [/size]

I have 40 burgers and 30-ish dogs in my freezer to send along with someone!

Wont be able to go sorry…

I will bring the mac & cheese no problem. Joe if you could pm I could try and make arrangments to pick up the food that you have.

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:4, topic:3019”]
I will bring the mac & cheese no problem.[/quote] YahoO

PBJ! Now we got a party!

I’m thinking i may make Bruschetta over french baguette, and perhaps a home made bacon ranch pasta salad?

I need a rough head count, don’t want to make too little or too much.

[quote=“TimH07, post:6, topic:3019”]
I need a rough head count, don’t want to make too little or too much.[/quote]

Well only 7 people bothered to confirm they were coming in the previous “who’s coming” thread. I’d still plan for 16-20 though.

Heck I’m going to be there and I count for 3.

Hi, I sent my new member dues fri., can I still make to BBQ, I will ask my wife to make mashed-potatoes.

[quote=“Rosti, post:8, topic:3019”]
Hi, I sent my new member dues fri., can I still make to BBQ,[/quote]

If this is a question then yes you are welcome.

I’m still thinking of what i can make without burning it! I’ll let you know soon.

OK - so just in case anybody lost track…we have:

Paper products
Burgers
Dogs
Mac & Cheese
Pasta Salad and
an appetizer I can’t spell on bread I can’t pronounce

Anybody else coming to this shin-dig or should I cancel the DJ? ;D

Craig I can bring you some hamburger and hot dog rolls. I’ll need to drop them the day before since I won’t get there till little later and sure nobody wants to wait to eat. ;D

im going to try my best to stop in. even if i cant stay long i can bring ice and a couple two liters of soda.

[quote=“kaptken, post:10, topic:3019”]
I’m still thinking of what i can make without burning it! I’ll let you know soon.[/quote]

it’s really difficult to burn jello shooters … just a thought

[quote=“billrob71, post:12, topic:3019”]
Craig I can bring you some hamburger and hot dog rolls. I’ll need to drop them the day before since I won’t get there till little later and sure nobody wants to wait to eat. ;D[/quote]

Absolutely - thanks Bill.

Bump

Was hoping for more on the menue.

Since Eden is going to be working that weekend, I don’t think you guys want me bringing any of my cooking, unless there is a huge want for some Ellios/pop tarts :wink:

I’d be willing to bring some jello shots or a 12 pack!

[quote=“IanH, post:17, topic:3019”]
Since Eden is going to be working that weekend, I don’t think you guys want me bringing any of my cooking, unless there is a huge want for some Ellios/pop tarts :wink:

I’d be willing to bring some jello shots or a 12 pack![/quote]

Well we don’t want to give the impression that the club is supplying jello shots so how about some potato chips or cheese curls instead?

[quote=“Ento_Reefer, post:4, topic:3019”]
Joe if you could pm I could try and make arrangments to pick up the food that you have.[/quote]

You have a PM, Ellen.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:18, topic:3019”]

[quote=“IanH, post:17, topic:3019”]

I’d be willing to bring some jello shots or a 12 pack![/quote]

Well we don’t want to give the impression that the club is supplying jello shots so how about some potato chips or cheese curls instead?[/quote]

Huh!? Those were for me!

I can do a bag or two of chips and curls.