BBQ - Who is bringing what?

craig, ygpm.

Im pretty sure Barb and I can make it. Ill confirm tonight. If its a yes then you can count us in for brings either one or two of these (again, ill confirm tonight) grilled potatoes, baked beans, grilled corn.

So far on the list:
Hamburgers and hot dogs
Hamburger and hot dog rolls - Bill
Pigs in a blanket - Jon and Steph
Mac and Cheese - Ellen
Mashed potatoes - Rosti
Something non burnt - Ken
Potato salad from potatoes grown in our organic garden - Moliken
Broccoli salad (from our garden too Paul) and baked beans - Chris and Barb

Unconfirmed:
logans_daddy ~ Ice and a couple of two liters of soda will try to
IanH ~ a bag or two of chips and curls
ronert?

Don’t forget the BBQ is June 26TH 3pm at Craig’s directions will be sent out soon.

I believe he is in New Castle not too far from Route 1(though what is in this tiny little state).

You are correct Jon - I am just a mile or so off Rt. 1 and about 2 miles from Christiana Mall.

There is a cul de sac at either end of my street - feel free to park around them as parking does have a tendency to get a little tight in my neighborhood.

Car pool!

potato salad from potatoes grown in our organic garden!!

We will be there and we will be bringing Broccoli salad (from our garden too Paul >LOL<) and baked beans PoM

Anyone planning to come please check out this thread and cast a vote at the top if you are coming and let us know if there will be a plus one. Will help getting a rough head count.

http://delreefclub.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=3294

I want to come, i can bring brownies or cupcakes since i didnt see much dessert stuff listed in what people are bringing. I also need to find out who i can pay member dues to since i havent ever officially joined the club…

[quote=“ponies999, post:29, topic:3019”]
I want to come, i can bring brownies or cupcakes since i didnt see much dessert stuff listed in what people are bringing. I also need to find out who i can pay member dues to since i havent ever officially joined the club…[/quote]

Brownies or cupcakes would be great!!!

Marty will be at the BBQ and can collect dues if you feel so inclined.

Your avatar looks familiar - did you used to have a different name here?

No this has always been my name here, i have the same name on Reef-Geeks as well.

Hey everyone - don’t forget that we’re raffling off another rimless tank on Saturday. You must be present to win (well at least to buy a ticket).

I believe the tank is a 25g 18x18x18 cube.

I wonder if I get an extra ticket for hosting??? Saint:)

Here what were looking at guys 

25 gallon Rimless cube   18x18x18  The one in the pic is mine hands off  :P

sweeeeeeeeeet

I’m probably going to be a little later than 3 due to picking up a commercial job I’m doing up on 13 but I’m not going to have time to make what i wanted to bring, is there anything i could pick up that is needed at all?

Tim how about a side dish? Macaroni salad or something pre-made from wawa?

Craig I’ll bring over the rolls tomorrow sometime LMK when is good

I will be there for one hour!!!..

I can bring a side dish/appitizer

Rye Bread/ Dill Dips its yummy and i love looking for excuses to make it hehe… see yall there

[quote=“billrob71, post:37, topic:3019”]
Craig I’ll bring over the rolls tomorrow sometime LMK when is good[/quote]

Bill I probably won’t be home until after 11 tonight. You can leave them on the chair on the porch.

[quote=“Marchingbandjs, post:38, topic:3019”]
Rye Bread/ Dill Dips its yummy and i love looking for excuses to make it hehe… see yall there[/quote]

And I am always looking for excuses to eat - sounds great!1

I think i can try making some sort of cole slaw. and i got some fixins for fish kabobs. cuz i know Paul’s not one of us red meat eaters. so i’ll make a bunch of sea food ques for CD to burn. not me.

do we have plastic forks and paper plates and cups?