BBQ - Who is bringing what?

Ken we are good on paper products.

Last minute update - I have some chairs but not enough to seat 20. If you have camping / lawn chairs can you please bring them just in case?

Thanks everyone - see you this afternoon - I’m off to scrape glass :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Paul and I are carpooling. We should be there by 2:30 with the burgers, hotdogs, mac & cheese, and what ever Paul is bringing.

Awesome -do we have enough burgers and dogs to feed everyone or do I need to pick up some extras?

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:44, topic:3019”]
Awesome -do we have enough burgers and dogs to feed everyone or do I need to pick up some extras?[/quote]

Good Question Craig. I will be picking them up from Joe at the TFB a little later this morning. I can stop and get some more on my way up if it looks like we will need more.

Umm i have a million burgers from my grad party… I could bring a bag of i think 20

I don’t think one can ever have to many frozen burger patties on hand.

Okay ill bring a bag… Will the US soccer game be on somewhere?

[quote=“Marchingbandjs, post:48, topic:3019”]
Will the US soccer game be on somewhere?[/quote]

Yeah I can put it on.

YAaaaa… lol

[quote=“Jocephus, post:2, topic:3019”]
I have 40 burgers and 30-ish dogs in my freezer to send along with someone![/quote]

At the FishBowl awaiting pickup. Have fun guys!

I’ll be late, but on the way!

Not going to be able to make it today. Have fun.

Had a great time today!

Thank you Craig and Lynn for your hospitality!! GolfC
Everything was wonderful!

Had funn… met new members… and saw craigs tank, which i love… Thanks for having us

PBJ!

Thank you to everyone that was able to make it over. It was a pleasure hosting and just being able ot hang out for a few hours.

I’d also like to thank Marty for leaving the pineapple upside down cake and Courtney for leaving the brownies. They not only made a great dessert after firing the grill back up at 11 to polish off “Ken’s Kabobs” but they are both about to make fantastic breakfast side dishes. - I’m thinking about layering the pineapple cake on top of the brownies and smothering with Chris’ homemade vanilla ice cream ;D

i left to early… damn recital

Had a great time, met some new faces. Next time I’ll make sure Anna comes Craig :BEER

You throw a good party, Thanks for a fun day. Hey ,dont forget the strawberries in the fridge for the kids.