Club trip to Atlantis

awesome now i got another thing to look forward too.

thank you very much for the work you have done setting this up!!!

thank you very much for the work you have done setting this up!!!

Thank you Kyle! Honestly, its members like you that show up to every meeting and participate in the raffles that make things like this possible. I bored everyone to death at my first meeting in November with the importance of participation and the results have been amazing! Its what makes trips like this possible.

Shawn + 1.5
Paul
Afrieda
Ken
Kyle
Mike
Chad
JJ + 1
Marty + 1
Bill +1(Driver)
Ellen +1
Craig +1

TOTAL
11 members 5 non-member

4 MORE SEATS!!!

Shawn + 2(Driver 1)
Paul
Afrieda
Ken
Kyle
Mike
Chad
JJ + 1
Marty + 1
Bill +1(Driver 2)
Ellen +1
Craig +1
Andy

TOTAL
13 members 7 non-member

It’s a real nice trip, with no hassle transportation and gate. Our Dues, and raffle dollars at work, subsidizing some of the trip. Sign up now to enjoy some benefits of Your club membership.

Oh good, they have a cafeteria for lunch! Too!

I am really looking forward to this trip! Come on everyone who is not signed up to go, what are you waiting for???

Shawn will we be getting the tour of the backstage tour so to speak?

Shawn will we be getting the tour of the backstage tour so to speak?

Im not 100% sure yet what we will be able to do. Once our group is locked in and we start to crunch the numbers im going to talk directly with the group thats going and see whats possible.

I do have one piece of good news that i can share now. Because of the low turnout and the proportion of members vs nonmembers signed up the club will now pay for all of the transportation costs for everyone’s guest. You will only need to purchase a ticket for your guest at the discounted group rate price. We will collect the money at the April meeting.

I want to say I’ll go, but its hard to tell yet. I don’t want to bring the little one on such a long day, she’d get restless, so I’d have to see about her mom watching her. That and sometimes i work weekends. That aside either sat or sunday would work for me assuming those other things fall in line. I’ll keep you posted.

I think we needs to organize some snackage and sodas and Ice teas for the two way trip too. that said, and perhaps a couple pit stops along the freeway too!

Uhh , do the vans have a video viewing screen built in? We could watch a couple DVDs i got on ocean critters along the ride. if they do.

I think we needs to organize some snackage and sodas and Ice teas for the two way trip too. that said, and perhaps a couple pit stops along the freeway too!

Good idea and one i had thought about. I think ill arrange a cooler and ice for each van depending on space and people can bring what they want.

do the vans have a video viewing screen built in?
Highly doubt it

only 2 days and 4 seats left!!

just an fyi… the behind the scenes tour is 5 bux per person, and runs at 1:15 daily. so anyone who wants can split off and check it out! im sure the plumbing alone for a system like that is out of this world! and something like 100 bucks after ticket purchase will put u in a cage in the shark tank with a few handfuls of chum!

in a cage in the shark tank with a few handfuls of chum this is something i have on my bucket list. i will be doing this next year somewhere

Ok. Looks like we have our group!! Its a nice size group that will leave a little leg room in the vans! I will send a pm to everyone on the list in a moment to confirm a few details. Should be a lot of fun!