Craig's 120g Build

Tank is looking great. Really nice job on the aquascaping, plenty of room for the fishes to swim around and varying levels for coral placement. ::thumbsup::

looking good man!
What kind of anemome is that is the bottom Left?

Finally got to see the video! nice job Craig. Lots of room to grow. Those 2 maxi mini are huge.

Eric - they’re Maxi-Mini’s, there’s 2 of them that live next to each other.

A - there’s a 3rd one just as large that ives in the middle of the cabbage leather colony. Usually can’t see that one because the leathers cover it up.

holy crap, I didnt think they got that big!
I thought thats what they migh be, but then I was like no way they get that big… good thing im upgrading, my tank will be too small for those things at full size…hehe

The new tank looks Great, Craig. But hey, where did all those nice bright Manjano’s go?

[quote=“kaptken, post:66, topic:6070”]
The new tank looks Great, Craig. But hey, where did all those nice bright Manjano’s go? [/quote]

I spend about 15 minutes a week nuke’n those little bastages back to their mother colony!! I’ve gotten rid of most of them, just an occasional one pops up here and there.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:67, topic:6070”]

[quote=“kaptken, post:66, topic:6070”]
The new tank looks Great, Craig. But hey, where did all those nice bright Manjano’s go? [/quote]

I spend about 15 minutes a week nuke’n those little bastages back to their mother colony!! I’ve gotten rid of most of them, just an occasional one pops up here and there.[/quote]

And pretty soon here and there and everwhere again! :-)###

Fortunately with the tank in the living room I see it all the time now. I wait until I have enough of them to make a good kalk paste solution up and shut the pumps off for a bit. I’ll spend about 15 minutes nuking them, and leave the pumps off for another 15-20 minutes to give everything time to die appropriately.

It was different when the tank was in the basement and I’d go days without seeing it, but now it’s right next tomy chair so I spend a fair amount of timelooking at it and won’t let the little buggers get out of hand again.