DRC 2014 Frag Swap T-Shirts

I’m looking for some T-shirt ideas from everyone. I would like to get some T-shirts made for our frag swap for our people. I want to keep it affordable so, what that means is being simple. I would like to be more elaborate, but I’m sure no one would like to pay for expensive T-shirt.

With this simple design it will cost $15 per shirt and I think it’s quite affordable. I haven’t really checked around to where it’s cheaper to be made, but if anyone else know please let me know.

If we get more interest in the T-shirts design I have now. I can start a new purchase thread. So that we can start getting the shirts ordered.

Also, I would like to sell different reef design T-shirts at our swap, but I don’t think our budget will allow us. I will check.

You might want to consider removing the year and the 3rd annual. If you make it more generic you’ll be abke to use them for other things too.

So, just leave it DRC Frag Swap? Use it such as what? Then we wouldn’t have a commemorative T-shirt for the swap.

[quote=“reefman66, post:3, topic:7077”]
Then we wouldn’t have a commemorative T-shirt for the swap.[/quote]

True.

How about. FRAG IT! Do you have a printer yet?prices? I have a customer that does this stuff.i can ask them for a price if you would like. Is this roughly what we’re looking for?

There’s lots of reef design T-shirts online websites that sells saying like that. But I’m not sure if that FRAG IT is copyrighted or not. If anyone else has different ideas about the design, please raise your hands.

I was just playing around with CustomInk website but nothing firm. Like I said, if anyone knows anybody else please let me know. The price that CustomInk has was for $15 per shirt.

Please do get with your customer and see what they can do for us. We’re looking for something of a nice quality T-shirts and not the cheap thin kind and of course quality prints as well, for a right price of course.

I like it A the way it is except can’t see what is under the writing in the front , fish with snorkel gear maybe?

R u guys looking for just differnt cool reef tshirt desighns or somthing sticking mainly twords drc or both?

[quote=“billrob71, post:7, topic:7077”]
I like it A the way it is except can’t see what is under the writing in the front , fish with snorkel gear maybe?[/quote]

Thanks Bill. Yes, it is the fish with snorkel or diving gear.

[quote=“Qfinz96, post:8, topic:7077”]
R u guys looking for just differnt cool reef tshirt desighns or somthing sticking mainly twords drc or both?[/quote]

I’m looking for design that will go with our frag swap, with our words and our logo. Don’t want those other reef T-shirts that is out there. I don’t mind, but if I get those other reef design T-shirts and put our logo on it, then it would copyright infringement, I believe?

As I said before. We’re looking for something of a nice quality T-shirts and not the cheap thin kind and of course quality prints as well, for a right price of course.

What are the squiggly lines on the back next to the state?and in our logo?

Those are waves. It’s cheaper to do one color then several color.

I like the setup A. Maybe even just do our logo on the front and back, just smaller on the front/chest.

Perhaps even ask our sponsors if they want to be on our shirt for a small fee, like the LiveAquaria shirts had on them that we had in gift bags. (I won one at as a raffle prize my 1st meeting last year.)

Looks good though!

Come on where is the rest of the people on the site? Why do we only have a few people giving input?

[quote=“Faralon, post:13, topic:7077”]
I like the setup A. Maybe even just do our logo on the front and back, just smaller on the front/chest.

Perhaps even ask our sponsors if they want to be on our shirt for a small fee, like the LiveAquaria shirts had on them that we had in gift bags. (I won one at as a raffle prize my 1st meeting last year.)

Looks good though![/quote]

Thanks for the input Rob. Wouldn’t you think just our logo front and back be kinda bland? good idea on the sponsor logo, but I think that would put the printing of T-shirt price up, wouldn’t it?

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:14, topic:7077”]
Come on where is the rest of the people on the site? Why do we only have a few people giving input?[/quote]

+1

::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Make one like swim like a butterflyfish sting like a lion fish or somthing like that.

Or have somthing like Delaware 3 good county’s but only 1 great reef club

Or have somthing like wanted for apsatia murder with the picture of a pepermint shrimp.

Or have one that says worlds greatest reefer.

Or a shirt that say somthing along the lines of make a reef or create reefs

Or create a reef save an ocean

Grow a frag save a reef

How about one with a pink scorpion fish on it that says tickle me pink

Or one with a sea cucumber that says caution not edible

Or one that says -'things to do with fish - play dominos with some domino damsels lines up or b a clown with a clown fish on the shirt.

Or have a shirt with a hippo tang that says I keep a dory

Or a shirt with a clown fish that says I keep a nemo

I think that our logo on the chest (small) and on the back (large), with Delaware Reef Club 3rd Annual Frag Swap (or whatever text) encircling the logo is sufficient and affordable. I think our logo is kinda cool…reminds me of “The Great Wave off Kanagawa” painting. If you are able to do sleeve logo’s on whatever site you pick, just determine the price increase, multiply it by how many T-Shirts you assume to buy, and charge the Vendor/Sponsor that amount or slightly more.

Lets talk colors? Dark Blue with White is good.

Yellow Shirt, Blue Logo works and is also good to be able to pinpoint “Staff/Club Members” during the event.

Blue Shirt, White Logo

Let me just mention that the attention and communication that I’ve seen here on the forums for the swap is inspiring. Keep up the great work everyone. Let me know if I can be of any assistance (outside of helping work the event…I’ll be there!)