DRC 2014 Frag Swap T-Shirts

One can say I have a little addiction so I go to acroholics anyomus .

Swapped to get this shirt could be another one

Living mi vida reef life could b another

Attack of the bristle worms could b another

Can’t think of any now.

Just wanna say its hard to think of any cool things just for drc if you sell differnt shirts that don’t pertain to a club more non official members like me and more will b likely to buy those shirts . After all some of those people may never want to join the club officially or have the time so they might not wanna by and b stuck with a shirt that says there from a club they don’t associate with. Just my :TWOCENTS

Oh , oh

You should have one with a picture of a stony coral and say “this body is made of stone” haha I would so buy that

I like this club’s logo - it’s original. No clownfish on there like the bazillion other reef club sites.

I like the Japanese style waves too - I’m a big fan of old Japanese art as well as a lot of the newer anime out there.

Personally, I like the dark blue color - or black. I know screen colors cost more, but the logo at the top of the board has a yellow background and outline. I think that would look sharp on a dark shirt.

Agreed - small logo on the front, large logo on the back. Simple and sweet.

I like some anime out there to :slight_smile: but also I want you people to know I’m not challenging the logo I’m just saying you could make other original temporary shirts to sell.

I like the shirts you guys have for the most part BUT you guys really need a good slogan.

Here is what 20min got me.

Qty: 50 T-Shirts
Total: $639.50
Each: $12.79
Sizes: 10-M, 15-Lrg, 15-XL, 10-XXL

Sleeve Prints are $7.00ea qty 6-49. Order 50 T-Shirts and they’re $3.50ea. Minimum investment for a sponsor to get a permanent logo on 50 T-Shirts should be $175.00 per sponsor interested. Single Color Logo. Not a bad deal for some visual advertising on someones shirt, and it’s deductible as a marketing expense!

Note: If we order less than 50 T-Shirts, that cost for advertising Doubles. (@ $7.00ea)

Color Samples. Logo/Text can be changed if you guys give me ideas.

White:

Purple: (For the Ladies…and Craig?)

Light Blue:

Orange:

Black:

Grey:

Yellow:

I like the orange best.

Me 2

The “Clown Fish” Orange isn’t that bad…and I belive according to the color wheel…a good contrasting color for the blue. :smiley:

Added the Yellow Shirt…

If you have a better idea of the T-Shirt budget, I can manipulate the numbers to be more realistic A.

Also: If someone can photoshop the YELLOW color into the circle of our logo, I can sample that…and its increased color cost.

Guessing the yellow symbolizes the sun? Is it a Delaware thing??

I’d be down for an XL in either black or orange.

[quote=“Faralon, post:29, topic:7077”]
Added the Yellow Shirt…

If you have a better idea of the T-Shirt budget, I can manipulate the numbers to be more realistic A.

Also: If someone can photoshop the YELLOW color into the circle of our logo, I can sample that…and its increased color cost.

Guessing the yellow symbolizes the sun? Is it a Delaware thing??[/quote]

Wow, nice Rob. Along with other people, I do like the orange one as well. As for sponsors logo, I guess it will go below our large logo in the back?

$175 per sponsor. So, the more sponsor that $ number would go lower or stay the same?

I’m not sure of our budget for the T-shirts yet. I will have to get with Marty. If we do decide to order 50 shirts. You think other people will buy them at the swap? I was just planning on getting it for just our people. I would love to be able to sell them at the swap and hopefully all will be sold.

Also, would you like to head this T-shirts order for us? it would be greatly appreciated it.

They look great Rob

And yes Craig will rock the pink shirt. That is his color ::rofl::

Go ahead guys. Keep breaking my balls. Im the one with access to all of your avatars.

A. I can handle the order, yeah.

1. Let me know the budget for Shirts
  2. Honestly, 50 is probably a bit much, and people would probably rather spend that $15 on another frag. 20 Shirts is probably more realistic. Even then, some might end up as raffle prizes, both at the Swap and at future meets.
  3. Sponsor logo’s would be on the sleeve (one side) only. If we’re under 50 T-Shirts it will be $7.00 per shirt. I’d prefer the guys in touch with the vendors to reach out and see if they’re interested.
  4. If a sponsor is interested in a purchasing a logo on our shirts, get them to send you a logo that they wouldn’t mind being a single color. ($140 per sponsorship will get their name on 20 T-shirts) I would market that club members will be wearing the shirts at the event, and that shirts will be available as raffle prizes (??) At that price, we don’t make anything off the vendor, they get the advertisement, and we get a shirt with some nice logo’s that people might want to purchase?

So yeah…send all T-Shirt related stuff to me. Thats cool.

how much would the shirt be total, with our large logo on back, small logo on front and sponsor on sleeve?

I think if we are going to put a sponsor on it, they should pay for the whole bill.

I like the orange or blue. Keep it just our logo, like it is. :TWOCENTS I think 25 shirts is plenty. If a sponsor wants their name on it they should pick up most of the tab. If they pay all of it they may want some input on design or where their logo is. Just how much is “most of the tab” will need to be decided.

Does anybody really think a sponsor is going to want to place their logo on our T-shirts and have to pay for it?

Hey Craig, how did we do selling T-shirts at our first swap?

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:37, topic:7077”]
Hey Craig, how did we do selling T-shirts at our first swap?[/quote]

We didn’t - no one wanted them, we only had a handful of extras (I took orders from club members before placing the order), I probably still have a few in one of the boxes somewhere.

The guy that came up from Virginia to sell reef related t-shirts didn’t sell too many either. Said he sold just enough to make it worth the trip but left with a lot of stock.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:38, topic:7077”]

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:37, topic:7077”]
Hey Craig, how did we do selling T-shirts at our first swap?[/quote]

We didn’t - no one wanted them, we only had a handful of extras (I took orders from club members before placing the order), I probably still have a few in one of the boxes somewhere.

The guy that came up from Virginia to sell reef related t-shirts didn’t sell too many either. Said he sold just enough to make it worth the trip but left with a lot of stock.[/quote]

And that’s what I’m afraid of. I don’t want to order lot of shirts and then be stuck with them and lose money on it.

As for the sponsor, I’m with John. I don’t want to sound negative, but we can still try to contact sponsors and see if they’ll want to do that. And maybe get them to pay a small percentage?

Craig, have a suggestion on the amount to order this round from previous experience?