Exciting NEW Corals

.<

It matches Craig’s purple G string. Drives his wife nuts…

That sounds like a super laundry unit LD, but dang… I’ll be outside breakin ice off the koi tub and doing my laundry with a scrub board in the green water before i pay that much for a washing machine!! GEEZE!! A high maintenance GF to do laundry, sometimes, now and then, if i say pretty please, would cost less!!

I still got an old electrolux canister vac, my mother gave me for a BD present back in 1980. It still sucks dirt. I think it still has the original dirt bag in it…Too… are you sposed to change those things?

think something like a fish cleaning station made out of polyethylene cutting board for the fraggin station.
http://www.interstateplastics.com/products.aspx?search=starboard
it can be screwed and or glued(hdpe cement) and probably sillyconed too.

a flat tray with splash sides and maybe a 1/4 inch lip in front to keep water from dripping down yer shirt and shoes.

I would keep the sides solid, and if you tip it a bit to a back corner, you can put a drain hole to drip to the sink. makes it easy to spray and clean.

Keep up the nice work!

I don’t know…Thge only drawback I see is that a wash takes 4 hours.
Currently my Maytag neptune takes 45 wash and 42 dry on a standard cycle as long as I remember to switch the laundry to the dryer. Sometimes I need to get the wash done.

The biggest benefit I see is electric consumption. If I was buying one right now I would seriously consider it. It cost $16 per year vs. a standard average of $150 to run a washer and dryer. It actually cost less to run that thing then my washer ?? I wonder what average # of washes they are basing the number on? Is there a standard? Because Jen does laundry every other day I think my number is about $200 a year. If I round that number up to $20 it would take 10 years to pay for itself. But if I was already purchasing a unit I would have to spend a min of $700 for the basic model so the difference would be $1100 or 6 years 2 months to pay for itself. (The average would be more like $1000 - $1500 anyway so that would take 4.44 years - 1.6 years) Years ago my Maytag was the most energy efficient model around and cost $1500 anyway. It is 10 years old and still going strong except the washer is a little loud now (bearings?) IF I get another 5 out of it that would be good :stuck_out_tongue:

The base the number on 8 “avg” loads of laundry a week. Keep in mind, that this thing is also a cutting edge steamwasher. The exact same model simply without the integrated dryer is $1700 and is one of the top rated washing machines you can own. Some of the things the washer can do are pretty nice including an allegerien cycle and a steam fresh cycle. A lot of people dont like the washtime. Its one of only two cons with this unit. The other being that although the washing machine is fullsize, you can really do large loads of laundry. However, not having to wait around to put the clothes from the washer to the dryer and using the timer goes a long way in compensating for the cycle times.

Cycle time shouldn’t be a problem. just drop the load in before going to work and let er rip. all done when you get home. if you are like me its one or two loads a week max. Socks, shorts, Tee’s and a pair of jeans and a towel or two.