Hello Delaware reef club

Hello,
Finally!! I would like to introduce myself :slight_smile: My name is Mike… I run the aquatics here at the Frazer Zoo. Over the next week I will work on posting some pics of the corals etc. available. We work much much more on the coral side of the hobby than the fish side. Really most of the fish carried are ones that ORA produces. I do have an O.R.A. expected in this week. Hoping as well for a shipment of new corals next week, but do currently have a nice coral selection. I also will be offering the club a 10% discount on saltwater livestock. If you have questions about current availability or are looking for something in particular … get in touch and I will see what I can do. I will do my best to keep some regular updates as to the goings on here. Happy reefing!!

Best regards,
Mike

hey mike, thanks for the introductions. i have not yet been out to the frazer zoo, but ive heard some great things. Thanks for your generosity with the 10% discount. cant wait to see some of the stuff you guys have in stock.

finally! i love all of the stuff i have gotten from frazer zoo. this is where i picked up the acans i have as my avatar,duncans, a sweet chalice, devils armor zoos, fire and ice zoos, and a really nice pink lemonade acro.

the thing i really like about TFZ is there selection. they have almost anything you can think of and Mike would never sell you a piece of coral that wasnt fully healed or in poor condition.

If i wasnt setting a new tank up i would have gone last week and picked up some ora stuff. not to worry ill be in there to stock it once its cycled.

welcome Mike and The Frazer Zoo- Brett

p.s im the kid who’s always in there with my mom.

p.s im the kid who's always in there with my mom.

:-)lol p.s.s. hes the kid with probably the nicest mom in the world!!

Mike - its good to see you finally post. we’ve met twice and i talked you ear off for about an hour last summer. i think you might be surprised to know the personal reputation you enjoy here on the boards. im hoping to get up to the TFZ sometime in January to do a little shopping although it might be easier to break into brett’s house and steal his pink lemonade! welcome aboard!

shawn

might have to take a trip up there this weekend

Hi Guys, Thanks for the welcome. Coral talking is what I do Shawn ;D Look forward to seeing you guys

Here is a few shots from a month or so ago. Just to give some ideas. Like I said I will work on getting some new shots up.

That is three of the tanks from then. I have about 8-9 with corals. Some of the gems are parent colonies that we use for cutting, but there always something to temp the taste buds ;D

Hey Mike, Welcome to DRC. I’ve never been up to the store yet, but those pictures sure are tempting me!

these tanks look amazing in real life. he has some really nice zoo/palys. if you havn’t been you really need to check it out, by far one of the best lfs around.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey Mike nice to see ya on the boards, I was at your shop couple of months back but it was a Monday and didn’t get to meet ya. And now you have clams verdict_in ;D They look pretty nice.

I will say this to you and to everyone else who reads this, your store was hard to find but I walked in and went to the back and seen what you had, brother you have one of the most impressive coral selections I've ever seen. I'll be happy to get the chance to get back up and see ya in person. I was happy to pic up some of the coral frags and did get a pocilapora colony from ya that is doing great and growing very nice.

Everyone if you get a chance make the trip and check this store out you WILL NOT be disappointed!!!

Thank you very much. Your remarks are greatly appreciated. That was a cool batch of crocea. Don’t worry we’ll get more;) I agree we are a bit hidden in this shopping center, and have had talks about fixing that.

Best regards,
Mike

Mike honestly I had a harder time finding the shopping center then finding your shop. Went by it twice. >LOCO<

But the guy there helped me, had to call ya couple times.

Did you sell the real big clam?? That thing was real nice.

[quote=“billrob71, post:12, topic:1887”]
Everyone if you get a chance make the trip and check this store out you WILL NOT be disappointed!!![/quote]

Been sayin’ that for years …

Mike, good to see you finally made it on here.

how long would it take me to get to FZ from Newark?

[quote=“longballz84, post:16, topic:1887”]
how long would it take me to get to FZ from Newark?[/quote]

Depends on how you go … if you went via, say, Boise Idaho, it’d take a while. :slight_smile:

I live close to PA (but still in DE) near Rt. 202. On a Friday evening in traffic, it’s an hour. On a Saturday, 30 minutes - so it depends on traffic, as well.

Tack on whatever it takes you to get to Charcoal Pit (the original one on 202 - not the newer one …) from Newark to those numbers.

[quote=“longballz84, post:16, topic:1887”]
how long would it take me to get to FZ from Newark?[/quote]

Took me not quite a hour and a half from my house and I’m almost to Maryland on rt 40

Hi Ted, Hope all is well :slight_smile:
Longballz… the exact address for us is:
235 lancaster ave
Malvern pa. 19355
I think it is about 45-50 minutes to you, but Mapquest may give you a better idea on the time frame.

Regards,
Mike

Hey Mike glad you made it on!

That green porites in the first picture looks an awful lot like the one that is in my qt now. :slight_smile: Any ideas when you might frag the “Rastafavia” again?

Because of Mike I will never have extra cash laying around. Every time I got there there is about 20 other things I would like to bring home.